Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for the board.....

To step up!

Scrapping around for loans isn't going to cut it! Our squad is #### poor! Back Redknapp with funds or sack him and trust the money with someone else.

The board didn't back Harry last January and we got lucky. Relegation will lead to a bigger disaster than Pompey.

Ridiculous on the Board's part to give Redknapp the best part of £35million in the summer, and then sod all in January. They must've known we would be scrapping for our lives down the bottom at this time of the season. It's about the only part of Redknapp's management that makes me feel in anyway sympathetic towards his position.

Comment

If our financial situation is the same as on deadline day, there's gotta be a few ponds available in Jan for transfers, as we sold remy for 8-10 mil and were happily about to pay 10 mil for Borini on the last day.

Comment

I would not trust him with a pound of my money I am afraid think their doing the right thing

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I would not trust him with a pound of my money I am afraid think their doing the right thing
          They have to sack him then. We'll go down unless we sign at least 3 quality additions and even then we'll need good luck with injuries and suspensions.

People need to wake up, especially the board, relegation simply isn't an option. The Football League will be rubbing their hands with glee and fine us what they want, which we'll have to pay or we won't be accepted. As I said earlier, we'll make the Pompey debacle look like childsplay!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            They have to sack him then
            Think your right

Comment

Good posts above all of them .....agree with them all...back him or sack him.....or else we are going down

Comment

why wait another month ffs..........wba have acted swiftly to arrest the problem there....another limp performance on saturday and bagpuss must be gone saturday night!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

A number of people have sent tweets to Amit asking him to take over until Tony can take up the reins again (which might not be for some time).

Comment

what if there isn't the money to spend?

Comment

Thought Redknapp has made some good signings so I'll trust him with money, Did well with Remy, Austin, Caulker, Vargas, To name but a few.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        what if there isn't the money to spend?
                        What's happened to the £12m that we agreed for Borini or the £6m we agreed for Defoe in August?

Or how about the £170m the board were in talks about to write off our debt only 6 months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                          Thought Redknapp has made some good signings so I'll trust him with money, Did well with Remy, Austin, Caulker, Vargas, To name but a few.
                          Harry's record is actually alright when he's spent money, it's only bad when he's been forced to sign loan players and basically just signed them to add depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            What's happened to the £12m that we agreed for Borini or the £6m we agreed for Defoe in August?

Or how about the £170m the board were in talks about to write off our debt only 6 months ago?
                            If you write off the 170m doesn't mean you get 170m cash. It just means you don't have to service it or repay when due. I'd imagine we had to pay a sizeable fee to write this off.
                            His other businesses have not had good times, not sure we've got loads to spend.

Comment

a defeat at Burnley will be the end for Harry. Can see the vitriol against him and his motley crew make his position impossible
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X