Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Although we all know HR should be sacked..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although we all know HR should be sacked..

...just can't see it with TF and Ruben hugely occupied with their tragedy. But if I'm wrong about HR being as safe as houses, could we get McLaren back?

not a chance

Comment

Stuck with Redknapp I'm afraid. There's no way he will go before the end of the season.

Comment

He'll wait until the end of the season when / if we go down, and then state that a) the squad was too small b) his hands were tied in the transfer window c) the atmosphere was still toxic from the Hughes era or d) the players were never match fit and didn't try hard enough (take your pick out of any of those). It won't be his fault, obviously.

Comment

Err, we don't all think he should be sacked.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            Err, we don't all think he should be sacked.....
            Agreed! Would love to know who people think will keep us up?

We're 16th in the league, two points clear of relegation. I'd have taken that in August! Not quite sure where people think we should be? Half our squad is Championship standard and the majority of them weren't signed by Redknapp!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Agreed! Would love to know who people think will keep us up?

We're 16th in the league, two points clear of relegation. I'd have taken that in August! Not quite sure where people think we should be? Half our squad is Championship standard and the majority of them weren't signed by Redknapp!
              Pulis....watch him turn WBA around.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Pulis....watch him turn WBA around.
                WBA squad is far better than ours for a start. Also if the papers are to believed he's getting £30m. Next!

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                  Stuck with Redknapp I'm afraid. There's no way he will go before the end of the season.
                  Yes, that's about how I see it too. Just keeping my fingers crossed that I'm wrong in thinking he's taking us straight back down.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Hmm MCClaren to leave Derby for us? Derby are not some small club!!! As for Pulis Stoke fans were pleased to see the back of him. He is a short term answer.

If and in my opinion we shouldn't , but if Harry goes I think we (the club) should develop a structure that supports a club which has stability and that means a manager we will keep for 5 years. The reason we bounce like this is mangers come bring in players then go... Leaving the club with pieces of in our case three different managers..... If we stick to a style then replace the manager the players should still fit the style.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                      Hmm MCClaren to leave Derby for us? Derby are not some small club!!! As for Pulis Stoke fans were pleased to see the back of him. He is a short term answer.

If and in my opinion we shouldn't , but if Harry goes I think we (the club) should develop a structure that supports a club which has stability and that means a manager we will keep for 5 years. The reason we bounce like this is mangers come bring in players then go... Leaving the club with pieces of in our case three different managers..... If we stick to a style then replace the manager the players should still fit the style.
                      It could depend on whether we stay up and Derby get promoted.

Have we ever had a manager for five years?

Comment

Redknapp until the end of the season then go all out to get Neil Lennon from Bolton....BOSH!

Comment

Working...
                        X