Can someone explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain

I know it's easy and enjoyable to bash 'Arry for this FA cup result, and as manager he will and should take responsibility.
    But what about the previous seasons?.....What is it that makes our club so f**kin dismal in the cups?....

I still fondly remember 1982.

Comment

Can't explain it Dave, there cannot be a reasonable excuse for this season in and season out, utter disgrace is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Me too mate, but they are distant memories, what about the here and now?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Ain't that a lifetime ago croydon

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
          Can't explain it Dave, there cannot be a reasonable excuse for this season in and season out, utter disgrace is my opinion.
          Are we cursed?.....

Comment

we should pull out of cup competition if this is our attitude....i aint been to one siince mkdons n not likely to again!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sad effort over the years
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                we should pull out of cup competition if this is our attitude....i aint been to one siince mkdons n not likely to again!
                Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Sad effort over the years
                Embarrassing doesn't cover it 18 years !!!!!.......what the hell can it be?

Comment

I walked out after 0-4 down, that was like being robbed by own grandmother

Comment

poor in cups for years now.

baffling!

Comment

only 12,900 today, so the message from the management is gradually getting through to fans. 'Dont bother coming coz we wont be trying' Next years 3rd round attendance ought to be down to 8000. It makes sense, and the club cant complain about lack of support when they do this.

Comment

We've only won 2 in our last 23 FA Cup games now. Different squads, managers, owners and leagues. It's baffling!

Comment

Should we pull out playing away as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                            only 12,900 today, so the message from the management is gradually getting through to fans. 'Dont bother coming coz we wont be trying' Next years 3rd round attendance ought to be down to 8000. It makes sense, and the club cant complain about lack of support when they do this.
                            if we get a home draw in the 3rd round next year (we wont reach the 4th) the fans should boycott (easier said than done) but if the club aint trying why should the fans.

Comment

Working...
                            X