Could be more to Remy rumour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Rather a player that wanted to play for rangers. not because he has too, hasn't worked out because he's not the striker he's made out to be.
    Lol, you are crazy, that kid would hit double figures if he signed for us this month, he scored goals in probably the worst team in our history, we are creating chances but other than Charlie and the odd Fer moment, we have no other goal scorers.

I think you have to look past the fact he signed for the scum and just see the player.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...my-QPR-Chelsea

Comment

Ŷou can't blame him for taking the chance.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Ŷou can't blame him for taking the chance.
          No you cant blame for taking the chance , but I do blame him for his late departure , I know some Harry beaters say it's a worn out excuse but that's just pure Harry beating it only left him with the chance to grab the first striker he could find good or indifferent you can imagine the screaming from them if in haste he brought in a right steamer just to get a body in . I don't know if there's a chance he would come in on loan would he be tempted by the possibility of a Wembley appearance ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            No you cant blame for taking the chance , but I do blame him for his late departure , I know some Harry beaters say it's a worn out excuse but that's just pure Harry beating it only left him with the chance to grab the first striker he could find good or indifferent you can imagine the screaming from them if in haste he brought in a right steamer just to get a body in . I don't know if there's a chance he would come in on loan would he be tempted by the possibility of a Wembley appearance ?
            He made it clear he wanted Champions League football so it wasn't his fault that Chelsea left it late to bid for him. The simple truth is that QPR Needed another striker aanyway and should have signed one in July or before the seadon started. There is no one to blame other than Redknapp and Fernandes for not doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Why was it Remy's fault he left late in the day? The club had 12 months to sort his release clause out and they left it too late. Swansea recently paid Bony a million quid to remove his clause and made an extra 9 million on the transfer.

TF and Remy have a very good friendship, this could have been done easily and an extra bonus with a gentleman's agreement throw in, that if a big club came calling and we had enough time to find a replacement, we would allow him to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                He made it clear he wanted Champions League football so it wasn't his fault that Chelsea left it late to bid for him. The simple truth is that QPR Needed another striker aanyway and should have signed one in July or before the seadon started. There is no one to blame other than Redknapp and Fernandes for not doing so.
                Easy said but we DONT know if the board or Tony stopped another signing in the belief that Remy was happy to stay after all he confirmed to Tony over dinner at TFs house a week before would be staying , could the board afford another striker coming in taking into account the wages Remy was on ? , if Remy is as honourable about the way he handled his move as some think he very easily could have made it plain he would only move no later than a fortnight before the window was due to close

Comment

Working...
                X