Anyone know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know?

I bought a couple of tickets for the game tomorrow in SA Road and thought they would be added to my season ticket on my card but it said on an email that they will de despatched to my home address?

Obviously that won't happen so will they hold the tickets for me at the box office or do I need to print off the confirmation and take it with me?

Didn't think ST entitles you to have two cup tickets put on them.
    You only get a cup game on your ST IMHO if you are on the cup scheme or buy a ticket within the appropriate period, then your seat will be saved and you watch the game as normal but that's only one ticket.
    Depending on your purchase, you either did the above, therefore you keep your seat and just use your ST for your seat and other seat will need to be posted/emailed.
    If you didn't keep your seat but simply purchased two new tickets (not your st seat), then IMHO they either needed to be emailed/posted/collected at stadium.
    Best to call BO tomorrow to check.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
      Didn't think ST entitles you to have two cup tickets put on them.
      You only get a cup game on your ST IMHO if you are on the cup scheme or buy a ticket within the appropriate period, then your seat will be saved and you watch the game as normal but that's only one ticket.
      Depending on your purchase, you either did the above, therefore you keep your seat and just use your ST for your seat and other seat will need to be posted/emailed.
      If you didn't keep your seat but simply purchased two new tickets (not your st seat), then IMHO they either needed to be emailed/posted/collected at stadium.
      Best to call BO tomorrow to check.
      Cheers, they are for 2 new seats so I would have thought they would have emailed me the tickets if they weren't going to be added to my card but there were no attachments.

Will call box office in the morning, hopefully they are open early doors.

Comment

Log back in the eticketing
        There should be an option to print the tickets or send them to home, I printed mine off
        I don't think they're put on your ST (which would make sense)
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

There should be an option to print the tickets or send them to home, I printed mine off
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
            Ok bud cheers

Comment

Working...
            X