No announcement yet.

Redknapp out, Eddie Howe in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I'm a loyal fan thanks just annoyed with this fat lump in charge and the players not showing enough passion. Oh 2-0 down now I love being right

Comment

I'm not sure what is the point of these threads. Redknapp isn't going anywhere (we all know that), until at least the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        No I'm a loyal fan thanks just annoyed with this fat lump in charge and the players not showing enough passion. Oh 2-0 down now I love being right
        Players take no blame then?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Players take no blame then?
          What, the players that Redknapp signed, that Redknapp picks every week, that Redknapp trains & follow Redknapps tactics?

Comment

What tarbie said lol can't believe some people are so thick , the squad has great potential which isn't being fulfilled by Redknapp

Comment

What tarbie said lol can't believe some people are so thick , the squad has great potential which isn't being fulfilled by Redknapp
              don't take it all so seriously.....its football.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                What, the players that Redknapp signed, that Redknapp picks every week, that Redknapp trains & follow Redknapps tactics?
                Yeah those highly paid professionals who should have a pride in their own performances ....what about the ones hughes signed?...you happy for them to be c**p then?
                or nw's signings?.....Passion isn't practiced on the training ground

Comment

Yeah those highly paid professionals who should have a pride in their own performances ....what about the ones hughes signed?...you happy for them to be c**p then?
                  More chance of that than practising football it would seem.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    don't take it all so seriously.....its football.
                    Well you either take something seriously in life or don't bother at all. I like to take things serious , issue ?

Comment

Get eddie howe in now ffs
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Buck stops with Redknapp mate, he manages all footballing matters. Just like the buck stops with the MD of a company if it fails!

Comment

Eddie Howe on the other hand, plays attractive attacking football with high pressing much like the Liverpool team of last season. He might be a gamble due to his lack of time in management but I think he would relish the opportunity and bring some exciting football to loftus road.
                          This needs to be done soon before Redknapp takes us down again, the away form will relegate us.
                          In the Championship, with a team that has been built over 2 years. Who will give him 2 years in the PL?

Comment

Problem is that I change my mind every day now, but let us see who Harry brings in this month. For a start; Zarate might add some much needed creativity in our team. Besides;what do we have scouts for, they must come up with a few concrete names now. Long term and short term we need a playmaker...Lasse Schøne, Ajax fills that bracket. But he will not come cheap
                            Last edited by Shania; 05-01-2015, 09:30 AM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X