Redknapp out, Eddie Howe in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp out, Eddie Howe in

Redknapp is well past it now, I don't think he really cares too much either. I'm bored of going to games and seeing my team play without any ambition, the style of play is very negative. Redknapp is well over rated by many , the only notable trophy in his long mediocre career was the fa cup with Portsmouth. Yes he brings experience and knowledge but he lacks serious ambition.

Eddie Howe on the other hand, plays attractive attacking football with high pressing much like the Liverpool team of last season. He might be a gamble due to his lack of time in management but I think he would relish the opportunity and bring some exciting football to loftus road.
    This needs to be done soon before Redknapp takes us down again, the away form will relegate us.

Been done earlier in the week mate.
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-and-the-Board

Comment

OK.

Comment

think time to have got eddie howe in was beginning of this season. He's going to be wanted by bigger clubs than us now.

Comment

"Without ambition"...quite the opposite actually, especially at home. Not going to slate Redknapp because at the moment, we're out of the bottom 3, that is our target this year afterall.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

We go so defensive at home it's painful , we have been lucky to get the results we have at home and been over reliant on austins goals. Some of redknapps line ups baffle me

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              We go so defensive at home it's painful , we have been lucky to get the results we have at home and been over reliant on austins goals. Some of redknapps line ups baffle me

Only missed one game at home this year and I certainly wouldn't say we are defensive!

Pretty sure we were quoted as having had the most shots on target at home in the Premier league.
              This was just before Christmas.

Not saying I think Redknapp is without criticism but defensive at home? - not from where I sit.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                Are you actually for real? So defensive we create more opportunities than 17 other teams in the league at home? 3rd best shots on target per home game yet we are too defensive?
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

What so we didn't sit back massively in the second half against Swansea? And many other teams for that matter

Comment

Howe will not be coming LR, Harry is doing well, it took me a bit of time but he has won me over, take Kane for instance, he tried to get him, if Dim Tim Sherwood hadn't taken over we would have got him, at the time, all on here where up in arms about us getting Harry Kane, the man knows what he is doing, I hope this window is a good one.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Not sure we can moan about home form and ambition think we have had the third most shots in the league at home??? Away from home ambition can be raised but at home I think we have been superb not always pretty but they put a shift in and have a go not sure we can ask for much more in the bush to date

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Not sure we can moan about home form and ambition think we have had the third most shots in the league at home??? Away from home ambition can be raised but at home I think we have been superb not always pretty but they put a shift in and have a go not sure we can ask for much more in the bush to date
                        good for you... but enough of your personal life thanks Wests!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          good for you... but enough of your personal life thanks Wests!
                          TW if only mate if only

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            TW if only mate if only
                            A bird in the hand comes to mind.

Comment

Far too much pressure on a young manager.. After all we are well and truly in a relegation fight now. If we should get a new one in it should have been Pulis. That´s too late now... Bottomline; In Harry I trust, I think.
                              Last edited by Shania; 03-01-2015, 07:40 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X