No announcement yet.

Defoe to Leicester. Apparently.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

defoe is quite injury prone, also, i bet he is not match fit. I dont have an alternative in mind tho!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      It's a tricky one because short term he's very good, goal scorer everything else

On the other hand Austin was 4million, look at his sell on. We've had these big names before & they didn't work. Not to mention 75k a week wages. Personally id go for Rhodes, Bamford, Deeney. Them sort of players
      right now QPR need a striker who knows the league and is a proven scorer, so that they can climb to safety. The FL's FFP rules and fines make relegation a horendous nightmare.
      I would not recommend a £6-9M gamble on lower league strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        right now QPR need a striker who knows the league and is a proven scorer, so that they can climb to safety. The FL's FFP rules and fines make relegation a horendous nightmare.
        I would not recommend a £6-9M gamble on lower league strikers.
        This. One striker and one creative, attacking midfielder. Plus Diarra to replace that crocked p ussy cat if he can be got on the cheap. We can muddle through with the rest of the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Let them have him, I know we need a forward and a right back. But I would love Rangers to sign will Hughes from Derby a great little players. I was scared to death off him in the play off final
          If Derby were to sell Hughes it will not be to QPR, but is more likely to join one of the bigger clubs who have been keeping tabs on him. He would want to playing the Premiership long term so is not going to be interested in a club facing a relegation battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            This. One striker and one creative, attacking midfielder. Plus Diarra to replace that crocked p ussy cat if he can be got on the cheap. We can muddle through with the rest of the squad.

If Diarra is still available on a free he should be snapped up right away.
            QPR need a pacy striker who is capable of scoring especially if they are going to play a defensive counter attacking game. Fer in a central position might be able to be a creative midfielder. Scott Sinclair on the left wing will free Fer up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              He was going to Hull in all yesterdays papers.
              Still sticking with your "1000% done deal" statement ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Still sticking with your "1000% done deal" statement ?
                Got to. BooooooooM!

Comment

How are we poss going to pay a 4m fee - not to mention 75k a week wages - when Harry has expressly said the board dont want ANY extra wages to take into next season? Fear there r going tb a lot of disappointed souls on here come 31st Jan..

Comment

I won't be disappointed. I like Defoe, but a 4-6 million transfer fee and 75k in wages. No way.

Comment

Would be gutted if we miss out on this 1... especially to a relegation rival.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Would be gutted if we miss out on this 1... especially to a relegation rival.
                        Thats why we should go for him...
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Thats why we should go for him...
                          Exactly Shans, top player imo!!... would rather him here than anyone in the bottom half!!!!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

It's 2015, Defoe is finished. He is 33 in 6 months and has injury problems.

Arry needs to let this one go. A reunion of some kind seems inevitable, so get in touch with Diarra's agent.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                              It's 2015, Defoe is finished. He is 33 in 6 months and has injury problems.

Arry needs to let this one go. A reunion of some kind seems inevitable, so get in touch with Diarra's agent.
                              Haha,madness cafe.Defoe will guarantee survival. He's scored plenty for whoever he's played for.I'd rather him than an untested...signing Rhodes will show our intent for making the play offs again next season imo
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                Haha,madness cafe.Defoe will guarantee survival. He's scored plenty for whoever he's played for.I'd rather him than an untested...signing Rhodes will show our intent for making the play offs again next season imo
                                He won't guarantee survival if he ends up like Sandro.

Comment

Working...
                                X