No announcement yet.

Only 200 tickets left for Burnley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see point in Burnley peeing about with initial allocations for away fans. That end holds 4000+ and is solely for visitors so they can't sell any spares to home fans. Even if we took just 100 fans they couldnt sell the remainder to their own fans and there'd be 3900 empty seats so what is the point in complicating things? Just say up to 4000 tickets available and in our case no need to ##### about releasing tranches of tickets what so ever.

Comment

Got mine, headed up with the old man & bro - last time just the 3 of us went up we turned over Birmingham 0-2 so hoping for more of the same.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

id like to congratulate each and every one of you making the trip to turf moor and hope the team rewards you with a performance you deserve!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          id like to congratulate each and every one of you making the trip to turf moor and hope the team rewards you with a performance you deserve!
          Agree with that Facto. Absolutely MASSIVE game! It's a 12 pointer, not 6! Just MUST NOT lose ! Harry please HAVE A GO!

Comment

hats off to all those going, will give it a miss . always do 5/6 aways each year minimum but want them to compete before i dig deep

Comment

Will probably have around 1500-2000 which is decent

I'm sure the locals might be bit moody after what happened at ours last season
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post

I think your right mate not the friendliest bunch and if we did turn them over think it could get a bit punchy

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post

What happened at ours last season mate?
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

think a few ferret fanciers got lost in white city where a breach of the peace was occasioned!

Comment

There's a few of us heading up and staying in Blackpool

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        What happened at ours last season mate?
                        Burnley got a bit of a slap in Hammersmith

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          There's a few of us heading up and staying in Blackpool
                          good night out blackpool...even your ugly mates should pull!

Comment

Going up for the weekend to meet up with a family of burnley fans we met in lanzarote this summer,got the premier inn in burnley for £27 and my mate reckons we won't pay more than £2 a pint if you go the right places......I'll have some of that

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester Mark View Post
                              Going up for the weekend to meet up with a family of burnley fans we met in lanzarote this summer,got the premier inn in burnley for £27 and my mate reckons we won't pay more than £2 a pint if you go the right places......I'll have some of that
                              be warned you get what you pay for,£2 a pint and wipe your feet when you LEAVE the pub
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                                be warned you get what you pay for,£2 a pint and wipe your feet when you LEAVE the pub
                                Excellent that will do me for the night!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X