Only 200 tickets left for Burnley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 200 tickets left for Burnley

Obviously only took a small amount of tickets. I thought they give the full stand, 4,000 tickets?

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Obviously only took a small amount of tickets. I thought they give the full stand, 4,000 tickets?
    the problem we have with away games is that cause we only offered the top tear they will
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
      the problem we have with away games is that cause we only offered the top tear they will
      That's not true as they have to offer 10% of the capacity or 3,000. We take the lower allocations normally as they're sale or return but Burnley always give the full stand regardless. Maybe the rest will be pay on the day.

Comment

There not going to turn the dough down that will be initial allocation that has nearly gone

Comment

8-9 defeats on the bounce is bound to turn plenty off regardless how big a game it is.

Comment

how much do we offer away fans serious question is it 10% or 3,000
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

10% but we fill the ground. Burnley don't fill the ground when they give 4,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                8-9 defeats on the bounce is bound to turn plenty off regardless how big a game it is.
                What's that gotta do with anything? Tickets have sold well if there are only 200 left. Just wondering what allocation the club took. I know we sold 650 of the 'cheap deal' tickets in 48 hours, so I'd guess our initial allocation was around 1,000-1,200 and the rest will be available on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  What's that gotta do with anything? Tickets have sold well if there are only 200 left. Just wondering what allocation the club took. I know we sold 650 of the 'cheap deal' tickets in 48 hours, so I'd guess our initial allocation was around 1,000-1,200 and the rest will be available on the day.
                  So we've 'sold well' yet you don't even know how many we had. Haha

Comment

So we've 'sold well' yet you don't even know how many we had. Haha
                    We sold 650 in 48 hours, so yeah we've sold well. Kind of contradicts your comment about it turning plenty off doesn't it?

Comment

650 in first few days, probably 200 more tickets after in the biggest away game of our season is good to you?

Hmm ok. We should have 3,000-4,000 there in reality & most other seasons we would of had as our away support is fantastic but AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY our form is so bad many won't bother. Get it?

Comment

Hahaha who you trying to kid! We didn't take more than 3,000 to Wigan in a playoff game! The time of the year and lots of games recently tied in with our form, so yeah 800 or so tickets sold in 5 days is decent enough. We very rarely take more than 1,500 up North.

What's to get? You're the one who's brought up our form to a question I asked about allocation. You're talking about something that wasn't even in this thread. You say it's a poor following but then say people won't bother because of form. No #### sherlock!

Comment

Oh you finally get it.

Clap clap

Comment

Oh you finally get it.

Clap clap
                            What a clown you are! I get it? Says the one who jumps on a thread asking about an allocation that's nearly sold out by saying not many will bother when in fact it'll turn out to be roughly the same following as it would regardless of our form.

Comment

Stop biting mate. You're looking desperate

Comment

Working...
                              X