LB on loan possibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB on loan possibilities

Id like to see BAE part 2, only for a month though. Headbutt in world cup was bad, im guessing he is collecting dust and Spurs and wouldn't mind playing again until Yun comes back.

If we could guarantee that we got the BAE that we had in the first half of his previous loan, then yes. If he's anything like he was in the second half, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      If we could guarantee that we got the BAE that we had in the first half of his previous loan, then yes. If he's anything like he was in the second half, no.
      I will forever remember him giving away that goal at home to Burnley forever. agree with ya there.

Comment

BAE played brilliantly for the first half of the Championship season; horribly after. Clearly was looking for a January move that didn't materialize; felt stuck with a lower division team. Gives me renewed appreciation for managers who increasingly find it difficult to manage players who play more for themselves than others.

Comment

Where is BAE now, still at Spurs?

Comment

Not in spurs 25 I think they would give him away if we wanted him

What about Enrique from Liverpool as short term loan hes not getting a sniff at Liverpool, would do a job short term??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

What about Enrique from Liverpool as short term loan hes not getting a sniff at Liverpool, would do a job short term??
              Really i thought he'd gone from Spurs
              Very good shout if we could get him from Liverpool on loan , do nicely

Comment

Does Ashley Cole want to come back from Roma?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Does Ashley Cole want to come back from Roma?
                  You know what Stan I thought that a few days back but kept stum as few on here would be dead against it he ticks the old box so there would be uproar

Comment

You know what Stan I thought that a few days back but kept stum as few on here would be dead against it he ticks the old box so there would be uproar
                    I saw a report on CNN while I was in berlin that we were interested but his agent completely rebuffed the idea as laughable. Even if we are interested, it won't happen
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Enrique is a blinding shout wests

Comment

Needs to lose some timber first!
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Would touch BAE with a barge pole! Exactly the sort we don't need!

I agree he was brilliant for the first few months but then he showed his true colours and has done ever since.

Comment

Naughton has been suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              Enrique is a blinding shout wests
                              Him over BAE any day.

Comment

Working...
                              X