Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some of you lot make me sick you really do!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of you lot make me sick you really do!!!!!

same old faces bemoaning our demise and chucking your toys outta the premier league pram....poppyc ocks......should done this....shoulda done that....picked him played like that....bet 99% of you have never played any sport at a high level judging by the darbies on most of our support..........shame on you!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Amen brother!

Comment

Agree with this. I'm gutted as much as the next man but to see some people on here would be we are down already. I hope people realise we are not even in the bottom 3. Yes we have tough games at home but we are not easy to beat at home so teams won't think they will come to us and roll us over. We prob had a harder run in 3 years ago and won 5 on the spin. Away form obviously crap but i think (hope) this will change in the next away game. Last min goals happen against every team we are not unique in that and blaming everyone will not change that fact.
      Last edited by QPRHoop; 01-01-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

all i will say is zamora 90mins.................happens to us all.............move on!

Comment

Facto -the voice of reason! I salute you sir!

Comment

Amen. Embarrassing some of the @@@@ I have read. Wake up and smell the coffee

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
              Agree with this. I'm gutted as much as the next man but to see some people on here would be we are down already. I hope people realise we are not even in the bottom 3. Yes we have tough games at home but we are not easy to beat at home so teams won't think they will come to us and roll us over. We prob had a harder run in 3 years ago and won 5 on the spin. Away form obviously crap but i think (hope) this will change in the next away game. Last min goals happen against every team we are not unique in that and blaming everyone will not change that fact.
              May not bebottom 3 today but another toothless away display at Burnley and QPR will almost certainly drop into it on 10th Jan.

Comment

oh yee of little faith!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  May not bebottom 3 today but another toothless away display at Burnley and QPR will almost certainly drop into it on 10th Jan.
                  You seem to be right up there with the best of the moaners based on this Stan
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Agree facto !! With our club we couldn't wait for the right man with ultra trigger happy chairman ! Impatience has proved that ! What do we really expect against Burnley? Take your hand off for a draw!!

Comment

What is a factomondo is that the boards are far busier after we drop points.
                      Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        same old faces bemoaning our demise and chucking your toys outta the premier league pram....poppyc ocks......should done this....shoulda done that....picked him played like that....bet 99% of you have never played any sport at a high level judging by the darbies on most of our support..........shame on you!
                        Facto, you know me and and you agree about sweet F A but I agree with all of that! The fact is our ground means that we have the smallest numbers of supporters backing our team in the PL. We are not in the bottom three and we have a crucial match at Burnley on the tenth. We are not 8 points adrift at the bottom in which case I could understand some of the sh1t posted on here tonight. It will go right down to the wire in May and ALL proper fans should get behind Harry and the team and cheer them on until the final ball is kicked! U R'SSSS!

Comment

i concur wholeheartedly eastie!

Comment

Premiership is a tough old league. Very unforgiving. Their goal was absolute class. Should Barton or someone have done an "Mbia" on their lad in lead up to the goal? We'd have been fuming if free kick went in like against Wigan. Sometimes you've got to say "fair play, well played. Don't get me wrong, not a Harry fan, give me Bournemouth chap every day, someone who will stick with us if/when we go down. But, we'll get points at home even against the best teams. Can harry + players turn it around away? That is the key. Burnley performance will answer that....

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Premiership is a tough old league. Very unforgiving. Their goal was absolute class. Should Barton or someone have done an "Mbia" on their lad in lead up to the goal? We'd have been fuming if free kick went in like against Wigan. Sometimes you've got to say "fair play, well played. Don't get me wrong, not a Harry fan, give me Bournemouth chap every day, someone who will stick with us if/when we go down. But, we'll get points at home even against the best teams. Can harry + players turn it around away? That is the key. Burnley performance will answer that....
                              Haven't seen any replays so may be remembering it wrong, but I thought Barton should have won the tackle anyway, no "doing an Mbia" about it? Also, it was near the half way line,so they wouldn't have scored it (barring a near on miracle strike)?
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X