We are going down sorry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I'll have a oner grandad. (take by that sermon you dont go anymore, thank god, cos pity the people sat anywhere near you if you did)
    Kevin show some respect pls. These kind of post are not on. He is a good poster and like me is concerned about a manager who has clearly run out of ideas.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      I think we're comfortably the worst footballing side in the bottom six. Two points from nine over festive period inc two home games...... terrible away form and tactics...... hopelessly ill prepared at the start of term..... humiliated and raped in the league cup...... if we're honest we haven't really got a clue.

I'll better any commercially available odds against relegation, stake and pay out in escrow account, as long as team Harry are in charge. Disagree? Money where your mouth is. You can get 13/8, I'll go 7/4, expecting to get steamed into by the Harry fan club. Not.
      Whilst I don't agree with all of this, I can easily see where the despondency is coming from. I do agree that unless something changes we are going down. The good news is that the Championship is the most interesting division in English football, where all the matches are competitive and everybody has a chance to win it.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Understand the frustration but we are 16th now. Let's fight till the end. Two ago we would have lost to Crystal Palace and Swansea at home.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
        X