Shipped Two Goals against 10 men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Actually it is about 2.67 times haha. My point is just that when I make money outside of studying, it is down to my work with Statistical analysis, both in sport and outside of it. I know how valuable they can be and plenty of premier league managers do as well.
    Fair doos Nasser. I've nothing against you mate tbh. Personally stats for me are very misleading.

All good though, they are interesting to read none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Fair doos Nasser. I've nothing against you mate tbh. Personally stats for me are very misleading.

All good though, they are interesting to read none the less.
      I think there are some cases where stats give an impression of something that isn't necessarily the case in reality but that is why we have people doing the job or noting them rather than a computer. Let the computer find the info for us to filter through it.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I think most of us would have been happy with five points from our last three home matches. OK we lost at the end of the game yesterday, but that happens. You win some you lose some. We were lucky to win against both Leicester and West Bromwich (which ere more important games).

However we still need to improve our away form. We all knew that we could not continue winning at home.

Comment

Working...
        X