Shipped Two Goals against 10 men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipped Two Goals against 10 men

Not good enough. To concede once was bad enough (Arsenal) but to do it again a two games later is shocking

Both Arsenal and Swansea a man down managed to break on us when we have an extra man!!!! Alarm bells.......

That's correct you try and tell some people on here that we gave two goals away against ten men, all they will tell you is your over reacting.

Comment

Thing is, a team 1-0 down away from home with seconds to go are always gonna throw caution to the wind and ignore fact they're a man down. Rather than depleting Swans I felt sending off just galvanised them for a final push. I reckon most teams would be unaffected by a sending off in final few minutes (except us probably).

Comment

Your making excuses Abs its simply unforgivable if they are throwing people up with a man down then it leaves space all over the pitch for us to break into all alternatively you kill them by just passing the ball about with the extra man. We have shown we cannot play against ten men simple

Comment

never mind, all water under bridge now. Nothing can be done. No point having days of post mortems......and that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Not good enough. To concede once was bad enough (Arsenal) but to do it again a two games later is shocking

Both Arsenal and Swansea a man down managed to break on us when we have an extra man!!!! Alarm bells.......
            A well coached team knows how to close out a game. Draw your own conclusions.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Put it like this, if QPR were down to 10 men they wouldn't score a goal!
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Thing is, a team 1-0 down away from home with seconds to go are always gonna throw caution to the wind and ignore fact they're a man down. Rather than depleting Swans I felt sending off just galvanised them for a final push. I reckon most teams would be unaffected by a sending off in final few minutes (except us probably).
                You're right there. QPR would collapse if reduced to10 men.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Have I read this right? Do you not remember the playoff final. Didn't collapse then and also didn't collapse a few weeks ago when we held on to beat Burnley with 10 men.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    That's correct you try and tell some people on here that we gave two goals away against ten men, all they will tell you is your over reacting.
                    They're called happy clappers.

Can't see the obvious. Just have an agenda to not highlight the obvious & just pretend to remain positive at all times.

Not reality.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Sign of a poor defensive team. Look at the Liverpool match and the Man City goal.

Comment

Oh FFS, some of you have really short memories. Hoop has is spot on, we were reduced to 10 men and in fact we were galvanised to score a winner in the most important match many of us have ever witnessed. But if it happens the other way around it is an embarrassment to defending blah blah blah.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Its happened twice in three games conceded when we have numerical advantage is that acceptable?? Will giving up advantages like that assist us in staying up

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Yes, we collapsed into the Prem with ten men

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Oh FFS, some of you have really short memories. Hoop has is spot on, we were reduced to 10 men and in fact we were galvanised to score a winner in the most important match many of us have ever witnessed. But if it happens the other way around it is an embarrassment to defending blah blah blah.
                              So because we were chuffed when we scored with 10 men, that means it's perfectly fine for us to concede vs 10 men?

It's $hit, no 2 ways about it. 2 huge points lost because of it.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X