Points at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points at home

We looked invisible at home before the CP game. Now we have dropped FOUR points at home against teams that we were likely to get more. With bigger teams expected at Loftus road soon and if our dreadful away form continues, I am not too optimistic. However, hope the new signings and the expected return of Sandro and Yun this month, will improve this situation.

I hope you meant invincible!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

No. Invisible.....

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        We looked invisible at home before the CP game. Now we have dropped FOUR points at home against teams that we were likely to get more. With bigger teams expected at Loftus road soon and if our dreadful away form continues, I am not too optimistic. However, hope the new signings and the expected return of Sandro and Yun this month, will improve this situation.
        Er how today would Yun have improved us??? And Sandro the P ussy Cat is about as reliable as an ice cube in the desert....

Comment

To be fair we usually up our game against the bigger teams at home so all is not lost yet.

Comment

I wish we could rely on that Ed but we can't. We will have to up our game all season in all matches, which I am sure we can do.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I disagree that we were "likely to get more" points from those two games. Palace were never going to be easy to beat and Swansea were more likely to beat us than anything else. No easy points in this league but every point is a good one.
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
              X