No announcement yet.

Need to bring in players ASAP most of this lot are proper sh*t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are not a million miles away at all, we do lack pace through the middle , that is a concern , we badly miss Sandro in there in my opinion , bit of pace out wide left and we will be ok

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      We are not a million miles away at all, we do lack pace through the middle , that is a concern , we badly miss Sandro in there in my opinion , bit of pace out wide left and we will be ok
      Agree that I don't think we are too far away.

Personally think we are lacking a dynamic & creative midfielder, we are playing Henry & Barton in CM, both of whom need to be the "enforcer" type player alongside a creative player. However as we have them together, Barotn is having to try & do the creative side of things & he just aint good enough for that.

IMO we need a creative CM, a decent striker (ideally a "big man" to do the Zamora role) and possibly a left back. If (huge if of course) we can address these, I would be more than happy going into the business end of the season.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Personally think we are lacking a dynamic & creative midfielder
        Could that be fer if played in the middle??? An outside person for that role if he was available could be Dembele at Spurs. I think they need to offload a few so perhaps there is a deal there

Comment

Agree that I don't think we are too far away.

Personally think we are lacking a dynamic & creative midfielder, we are playing Henry & Barton in CM, both of whom need to be the "enforcer" type player alongside a creative player. However as we have them together, Barotn is having to try & do the creative side of things & he just aint good enough for that.

IMO we need a creative CM, a decent striker (ideally a "big man" to do the Zamora role) and possibly a left back. If (huge if of course) we can address these, I would be more than happy going into the business end of the season.
          Yep would agree with that , Sandro would make a big difference in there to Barton , but this lad from West Ham (Zarate) is that creative number 10 type player your talking about

Comment

Sandro and fer in the middle poss with barton or henry if we are using three in the midfield. Its on the whole left side that we are weakest

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Could that be fer if played in the middle??? An outside person for that role if he was available could be Dembele at Spurs. I think they need to offload a few so perhaps there is a deal there
              I think he could mate yea, he is obviously more suited to playing in the middle. Be nice to see a decent winger brought in so we can try Leroy in CM alongside Henry / Barton.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think he could mate yea, he is obviously more suited to playing in the middle. Be nice to see a decent winger brought in so we can try Leroy in CM alongside Henry / Barton.

zarate, redmond and ravel morrison in.

tarrabt,swp,troare and anton out. job done.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  zarate, redmond and ravel morrison in.

tarrabt,swp,troare and anton out. job done.
                  I like the sound of Sinclair got a point to prove and a career to get back on track

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I like the sound of Sinclair got a point to prove and a career to get back on track
                    Agree and unlike Lennon and Townsend - good players tho they are - he plays on the left - this is where we are lacking. Vargas doing pretty well on the right. City wd also prob subsidise his wages to get him in the shop window too.

Comment

Working...
                    X