Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Hoilett take it into the corner flag in injury time?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Hoilett take it into the corner flag in injury time?!?!?!?!

WHY didn't Hoilett take the ball into the corner flag in injury time?? It reminds me of when Mackie didn't take the ball into the corner flag against Wigan the season we went down.

Seriously, Hoilett losing the ball lead to Swansea attacking & scoring to a player who is going to the AFCON. So frustrating
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

He hasn't got a brain - really need to get rid of him now

Comment

He's hollow between the ears

Comment

Traore & Hoilett just can't keep playing for QPR, they don't cut it
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        And many more mistakes

Comment

He nearly cost us like this last game, my stream was bad I missed it.

Comment

Plenty of "what if's?" in hindsight - the fact is, we had our chance to win the game, and for whatever reason, we weren't good / committed enough to do it. The reality is that Swansea are simply a better side than we were today, and deserved a point at least.

Comment

Very poor decision on his part, if he had gone across the keeper, that would have been fair enough but to hit the side netting is UNFORGIVABLE at this level of football, HR would rather run BZ into the ground than bring this clown on and we can see why now eh, enough is enough.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Plenty of "what if's?" in hindsight - the fact is, we had our chance to win the game, and for whatever reason, we weren't good / committed enough to do it. The reality is that Swansea are simply a better side than we were today, and deserved a point at least.
                I agree with you, it's just very frustrating when you are one minute away from a valuable 3 points and don't get it! Green should have been off early no doubt, I would have taken a point then!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  I would have taken a point at the begining of the game but that does not detract from the fact the ##### should have , hit the target, gone across the keeper or score!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Hoilett should never be an option. Matt Phillips is really good, beats players, has pace & his end result (his crosses more to the point) are pin point. How Hoilett is played over Phillips I just dont know
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    And many more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Hoilett should never be an option. Matt Phillips is really good, beats players, has pace & his end result (his crosses more to the point) are pin point. How Hoilett is played over Phillips I just dont know
                      I would be surprised if he plays for us again.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Sadly he is shot to pieces the best thing for him is to move on. Cannot keep the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          Very poor decision on his part, if he had gone across the keeper, that would have been fair enough but to hit the side netting is UNFORGIVABLE at this level of football, HR would rather run BZ into the ground than bring this clown on and we can see why now eh, enough is enough.
                          This for me if the bigger question rather then not going to the corner. A player of this standard not only chose the wrong option but never even hit the target with the ball at a minimum the keeper should be making a save or it should be going out for a corner but no this #### misses evey f ucking object and puts the ball wide of the goal

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                            Both Holliet and Phillips are pony. Not seen a single cross from Phillips, pin point or otherwise, once this season. They both take up space in the 25 man squad and have to be replaced. Holliet especially. He's dumber than a bag of spanners.

Comment

Yet Harry refuses to be the bigger man and put Adel on the bench, even prefers to use up a subs place on swp who I dont believe he ever intends to actually play.

What has happened to Nico btw? Situation was made for him - for once we actually needed to slow the game down.

Comment

Working...
                              X