1st Jan 2015 Your three for the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnley Palace and Hull.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

QPR, Burnley and Palace.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Leicester, Burnley/Sunderland, Palace.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I think maybe this should be posted again after the transfer period closes.

Comment

I agree Hull could be in trouble. They've only picked up 4 points from the current top 10 sides but 10 out of their last 18 matches are against top ten sides. This could just tip them over the edge. Haven't worked it out for other teams as takes too long but we've got 9 against top ten and 9 against bottom 10.

Comment

Villa,QPR and Everton

Comment

Leicester
                Burnley
                QPR

Out of the above 3 I think if one does escape it's us, like the Zamora goal at Wembley and the miracle at the Etihed,craziness does follow us...so here's hoping. Going to be a roller coaster ride until May.

Comment

It would be more sensible to do this after the transfer window closes, but as things stand with the current squad (and given that Redknapp won't play our most creative player under any circumstances) if Redknapp is still here at the end of February (and I think he will be) I now find it hard to see how we can stay up. And if we lose at Burnley, my guess is that we will finish 19-20th with around 32-33 points.

Comment

It should be noted that this would still represent a significant improvement on that awful Mark Hughes-inspired season.

Comment

Working...
                    X