That's West Brom safe then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's West Brom safe then

Looks like Tony Pulis is off to West Brom.

Can't help but think we have missed a good chance of mid table security that we could really have done with for the next few years.

Not saying we should be getting rid of Harry just that Pulis would PROBABLY have given us a sound footing to build on.

Anyway, too late now.
    Well done the Baggies.

Dunno know I would have backed them to stay up under Irvine with the addition of a striker or 2 imo they looked not far short of a good side havent seen much better at L rd this season
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 31-12-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Agree. I think Palace and West Brom will struggle on and stay down there with the current mix of prem dog sh11te

Comment

WBA will be Pulis's nightmare just like we were Hughes's

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          Looks like Tony Pulis is off to West Brom.

Can't help but think we have missed a good chance of mid table security that we could really have done with for the next few years.

Not saying we should be getting rid of Harry just that Pulis would PROBABLY have given us a sound footing to build on.

Anyway, too late now.
          Well done the Baggies.
          oh well may as well pack up and forget it then

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Dunno know I would have backed them to stay up under Irvine with the addition of a striker or 2 imo they looked not far short of a good side havent seen much better at L rd this season
            Don't speak too soon Pulis got lucky with Palarse don't assume the same thing will happen this season!

Comment

Where was all the Pulis fan boys when he was at Stoke?

Comment

He only agreed to go to WBA provided he had FULL CONTROL of transfers. Apparently he has been given a 15 million transfer kitty for January. WBA have a director of football but Pullis is supposedly going to have final say on all transfers. Sherwood was the first choice but contract negotiations broke down.

Comment

Oh ffs

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                    Don't speak too soon Pulis got lucky with Palarse don't assume the same thing will happen this season!

Think you read me the wrong way there east I said I thought they looked a good side under Irvine , yes Pullis may keep them up but I dont think their football will be any better

Comment

I don't think we can assume Pulis means automatic survival. He's a decent manager but can only work with what he has 20mins aside at ours I thought WBA looked gutless reminded me of us two years ago

Comment

Just because it's Pulis and he's never been relegated doesn't mean there won't be a first time ! Never thought WBA would go down anyway but who knows players might not like Pulis's style ! I certainly don't :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Just because it's Pulis and he's never been relegated doesn't mean there won't be a first time ! Never thought WBA would go down anyway but who knows players might not like Pulis's style ! I certainly don't :-)
                          Interesting you say that as Don Hutchinson tweeted yesterday saying that Palace senior heads will hate Pardew and it will be a disaster based on when he used to manage him at West Ham

Comment

West Brom simply aren't good enough - they are going to need a hell of a January transfer window, and to quickly buy into Pulis' tactics if they are going to reverse that. The fact that his first transfer target is Peter Crouch pretty much tells you how WBA are going to play.......

Comment

Saw that SH straight in for Crouch Plan A

Comment

Working...
                              X