So who still thinks Harry is bluffing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    How many loans can we have? We've already got Niko Vargas and Isla.
    2 more, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
      2 more, i think.
      So 2 loans from English Clubs then, if loans from abroad don't count?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        What happened to the 12mil we were going to sp unk on borini?
        To be honest I think it's all gone on wages and other debts
        You Rsssssss

Comment

A number of people think Harry will be leaving at the end of the season whether or not we stay up. This could be why the Club is only having players on loan. If Harry signs players and then leaves, the new manager might not want them which would not be cost effective. Also any player would want a provision in their contract that they can leave should we go down, so we would only have them for half a season.

Hopefully the loans which come in will be with a provision that we can sign them at the end of the season (as is the case with Vargas and Isla, I believe). Not sure what the situation is with Niko, but he seems to want to stay with the Club.

Comment

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...ia-Air-tragedy

So what is this? I understand totally Tony's situation ATM, but maybe Harry is askinG some funds?

Comment

I think we will see 3 loans and 2 purchases

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...ia-Air-tragedy

So what is this? I understand totally Tony's situation ATM, but maybe Harry is askinG some funds?

It's all about priorities. In the big scheme of things the transfer window comes below human life.

Comment

As sad as the missing plane is, I'm sure Tony can still deal with transfers. Also a plan should already be in place and Phil Beard doing most of the work, not Tony.

I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes as some reports that come out makes me think our club is still like a circus!

Comment

Well at least the papers will be attacking the other clubs instead of us for spending obscene money on players........................yeah like *&%$

Comment

Who in farks name is responcable for limitless international loans and only 2 home loans ? Surely stopping progres of youn english premier league players already starved 1st team football

Comment

Working...
                      X