Sandro back to Brazil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro back to Brazil?

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/67553__.html?

They can buy him for £10m and the money can be spent on a fit creative midfielder and forward and Diarra to play in his position.

Comment

We aren't going to sell unless we get back what we paid and I can't see a Brazilian club paying that. A loan deal doesn't make sense whatsoever unless they cover his wages and we've got a replacement lined up. Sandro will stay.

Comment

Are they saying he's been fit all along?

If he was fit he'd be playing as he was one of the best players, badly been missed in midfield.

Comment

SambaFoot gets almost everything wrong from what i can tell. Just focus on saying that players will go back to brazil no matter how likely.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hope not!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              They can buy him for £10m and the money can be spent on a fit creative midfielder and forward and Diarra to play in his position.
              Yes please. Fella'a a crock. Beast my a rse.

Comment

Some people believe cr*p from $hit sources.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

On QPR official twitter feed, Sandro says that he hopes to be back to full training in a couple of weeks, so he wont be back in the first team by the end of January

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    On QPR official twitter feed, Sandro says that he hopes to be back to full training in a couple of weeks, so he wont be back in the first team by the end of January
                    Estimating recovery time from injuries isn't an exact science, We should take our time bringing him back!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      Estimating recovery time from injuries isn't an exact science, We should take our time bringing him back!
                      Be lucky to see him back before mid February.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        Whereas estimating the game time he'll get before his next injury, is pretty much nailed on.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Whereas estimating the game time he'll get before his next injury, is pretty much nailed on.
                          Lol
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                          X