Survival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survival

I have read the many threads on here about who we need to get and and how we should play
    especially away from home but something that strikes me is that our fate as with others will be decided
    by the officials.

In my opinion the standard of the officials in the so called PREMIER LEAGUE is abysmal.

So far this season we have been penalised wrongly to the tune of about 6-7 points at least.

I know that people in the game says it all evens its self out but I don't agree.

I know there will always be wrong decisions but every weekend there are three to four glaring
    errors by the officials which have a massive effect on the final score.

Until these errors are minimised our fate along with the other 8 or so relegation candidates
    is basically in the lap of the gods

Agree officials are poor in this league I think there a better standard in championship but can't think of where they have cost us points other then Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Agree officials are poor in this league I think there a better standard in championship but can't think of where they have cost us points other then Chelsea
      Stoke at home Shawcross holding in the box on at least 10 occasions. Exact same reason other pens were given after it was highlighted including on Fer the other week.

Comment

The bigger the club the more decisions they get, being going on for years will always cost the clubs near the bottom a shed load of points! Sir Alex Purple-Nose Anyone?

Comment

Can we file a compo claim then if we go down?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Stoke at home Shawcross holding in the box on at least 10 occasions. Exact same reason other pens were given after it was highlighted including on Fer the other week.
            Actually good shout shawcross was shocking your right

Comment

Bobby at arsenal shouldve got us a point, refs can't penalize the so called big clubs.some rangers are in ore of arsenal (weare)and quite easily lose the fight before we begun.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Man City at home

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Bobby at arsenal shouldve got us a point, refs can't penalize the so called big clubs.some rangers are in ore of arsenal (weare)and quite easily lose the fight before we begun.
                  Some idiot in the pub after the game reckon zamoras penalty wasn't given as the one with toilet the defender got the ball first.

Load of old bs, two wrongs don't make a right

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                    Some idiot in the pub after the game reckon zamoras penalty wasn't given as the one with toilet the defender got the ball first.

Unfortunately in the world of shite refs they probably do. Was as blatant a penalty you'll see all season.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post

Sums it up qpr
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Also, Crouch climbed all over Ferdinand to set up the opening goal.
                        Man City Chelsea. Decisions against QPR however Palace should have had a pen Hill red carded and Hoilett's pen wasnt a foul though Zamora' was.
                        Overalll I can't blame the refs so far this season for where QPR are in the table.

Comment

Hold on! You can't say the ref cost us at Arsenal when he got both penalty decisions wrong! If you're going to add on points for costly decisions then you have to do the opposite as well, otherwise it's completely inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            Hold on! You can't say the ref cost us at Arsenal when he got both penalty decisions wrong! If you're going to add on points for costly decisions then you have to do the opposite as well, otherwise it's completely inaccurate.
                            I agree.
                            The refs' decisions have not been costly to QPR this season so far.

Comment

The Crouch decision was unbelievable. I know Ferdinand hasn't been a revelation but you couldn't get a more blatant free kick in the penalty box

Comment

Working...
                              X