Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive QPR Programme Sale in Original Binders 1968/69 to 2011/12

Dear all,

Over the last 45 years or so I have built up a comprehensive collection of QPR home league and cup programmes all in their QPR original hard back binders purchased from the club each season for every season from 1968/69 to 2011/12. Its been a labour of love but now due to financial reasons I need to sell and want this collection to go to a QPR fan if at all possible.

There are a very few programmes missing for a couple of seasons otherwise I attended every game and bought the programme. I also have a number of earlier QPR programmes from ad hoc seasons such as the 1966/67 double season and games from the 1950s, all the QPR cup final programmes covering 1967 league cup final, 1986 league cup final, 1982 FA cup final and 2014 play-off final. I will also include a large bag of away programmes for QPR covering the entire period.

The collection over the years has been a labour of love and affection but now is the right time to pass these treasures on to hopefully someone who will enjoy them as much as I have. As a consequence they are all in immaculate and virtually mint condition.

Please can you send me an offer if you are interested in purchasing them. You can use this email address if you prefer to make an offer privately leadham99@btinternet.com. If you can forward this post to any other Rangers sites or people who maybe interested I would be very grateful!!

Many thanks everybody.

PS I am a season ticket at the moment and go with my son and a few mates - I hope to keep going as long as possible!
    Last edited by Leadham; 30-12-2014, 07:34 PM. Reason: spelling

How much you reckon there worth leadham.I've a collection from the 50,s onwards.found a sackfull in a garage when a kid and took them home,the paper and square cubed fronted ones.mate of mine who worked a local market got me some pre war ones too.Mrs van goes doolalla on a spring clean.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Good luck selling the collection mate

Comment

Thanks for interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Leadham View Post
          Thanks for interest.
          Did you sell them?

Comment

Working...
          X