Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-5

Comment

Sadly, I'm expecting us to lose. Maybe 0-2.

Comment

My new years resolution to be more optimistic 2-1 to the superhoops.

Comment

I haven't been much this season. When I have we have won. I'm going tomorrow... 2-1 R's

Comment

16 people got more than they expected, and thats the majority. Why does everyone seem so annoyed when we got a point and the majority expected nothing? Dont get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              16 people got more than they expected, and thats the majority. Why does everyone seem so annoyed when we got a point and the majority expected nothing? Dont get it?
              It's not everyone, it's just the very vocal minority. You know.....the annoying whingers. Not mentioning any names, but you know who I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                I haven't been much this season. When I have we have won. I'm going tomorrow... 2-1 R's
                You left before the 90 mins were up didn't you? At least we now know who to blame!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                X