No announcement yet.

Jack Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sutherland cant even get a staring place in league 2 yet people on here would start him in the premier league #harryknowsbest

Tom Hitchcock - no goals for MK Dons, gone on loan to Fleetwood Town #harryknowsbest
    Last edited by Brian Wilson; 30-12-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

So we've got 4 very promising youngsters coming through, in- Robinson, Donaldson, Sutherland and Petrasso. Then we've got players who are still young and are currently proving they're PL standard, in Isla, Caulker, Yun, Vargas, Mutch, Austin and Fer. Then there's McCarthy who probably sits between up and coming and PL standard. Reckon when HR leaves we could potentially have an awsome squad with a few tweaks, certainly a mid PL side IMO.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        Sutherland cant even get a staring place in league 2 yet people on here would start him in the premier league #harryknowsbest

Tom Hitchcock - no goals for MK Dons, gone on loan to Fleetwood Town #harryknowsbest

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Agree 100%. I don't class Traore as a left back anymore, either left mid backup or sell him. That leaves us with Yun as our only out and out left back. Hill can play there but much prefer him at centre back.
          I reckon Traore will be on his way in January, one of very few players that we don't need who can command a fee. I reckon recalling Jack Robinson is an absolute no brainer!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            So we've got 4 very promising youngsters coming through, in- Robinson, Donaldson, Sutherland and Petrasso. Then we've got players who are still young and are currently proving they're PL standard, in Isla, Caulker, Yun, Vargas, Mutch, Austin and Fer. Then there's McCarthy who probably sits between up and coming and PL standard. Reckon when HR leaves we could potentially have an awsome squad with a few tweaks, certainly a mid PL side IMO.
            Not sure Harry will leave. I think he will become director of football.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Not sure Harry will leave. I think he will become director of football.
              I bloody hope not!

Can't see any decent manager wanting the job with Harry loitering in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Come Jim where are these decent crop going to come from as soon as H goes ?Robinson is the only one to be playing above League 2 standard , Redknap has got a good record blooding youngsters it's no good giving league 2 standard players a run in the premiership yeah the odd one may just make it , with it regards to the above mentioned it's got to be about timing or you can destroy a young player
                I was being sarcastic. What youth has Redknapp given a chance to since he came to QPR out of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  I was being sarcastic. What youth has Redknapp given a chance to since he came to QPR out of interest?
                  None of ours but could that be that none sre good enough ? As said no home produced can get a game above league 2 standard , and no one can blame Redknapp for that it takes longer than the time he's been here to bring a kid though the ranks to premier league standard

Comment

Good idea but can't see it happen.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Perhaps it's a good idea for Jack to be getting a consistent run in the championship. My hope is if we can't recall him our side to the bargain was that he has to start when fit or what's the point if we are so desperately short at LB.

That's also why I said in time for Sheff Utd game. Give him a run against league 1 opp to build confidence and go from there.

Comment

Working...
                      X