swansea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swansea

very intriguing game coming up. Against the scousers did they play a side to rest the team to take the michael out of us. Feel a lttle bit more confident after watching them tonight
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

I heard something about an off the ball elbowing incident by a Swansea player - radio commentator was convinced the FA would intervene post match and ban him. Anyone know who and whether this is likely?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      I heard something about an off the ball elbowing incident by a Swansea player - radio commentator was convinced the FA would intervene post match and ban him. Anyone know who and whether this is likely?
      Jonjo Shelvey and a ban is very very likely, whether it is on time for us is unsure, plus with the fact that they can appeal, breaking his temporary ban, he probably will be available.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Yeah it was ET lookalike Jonjo Shelvey that elbowed one of them so should be getting a 3 match ban I'd say, not too unlike Cisse's one the other day which he got the same for.

We need to be at them from the start on Thursday as this game will still be fresh in their minds and should affect their confidence. We could maybe nick a couple of early goals before they have had a chance to settle.

Apart from the Liverpool game cannot recall us putting the other team under pressure from the off before. We seem to always start slowly.

Comment

Working...
        X