Burnley away reduced price tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley away reduced price tickets

Rang the box office after 4 pm tonight to get my burnley tickets and they had only 20 left from the reduced price from the 650 allocation.

Sounds like were taking decent number there as I nipped down earlier and got three and they said they had sold loads so far

Comment

Noticed the official site cryptically says that there's an initial allocation of reduced price tickets under "the reciprocal ticket policy". Presume that's the thing where the prem give clubs £500K to subsidise away days?
      I'd hazard a guess that we'd have taken 1200ish there anyway so I'm not sure how knocking a tenner off 600 tickets achieves much other than I have some extra beer tokens now (just booked my ticket online and it was £25, presume I just got in before they ran out).

Comment

650 allocation? Not got a ticket yet,was hearing 4000
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

650 is the reduced ticket allocation other tickets after that

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            650 is the reduced ticket allocation other tickets after that
            So how many have we been allocated wests
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

4000 is the full allocation IF we get all the stand,so far this season Burnley have given every visiting team the whole stand.

Comment

4000 if required I read somehere

Comment

Good to see tickets are selling well. Hopefully a big performance against Swansea will encourage a few more. It's an absolutely huge game, be great to sell out but I highly doubt it. Probably around the 2,500 mark at best.

Comment

Working...
                  X