why no pen yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why no pen yesterday

At the end of the game when Hoillet sliced it wide. In the build up there is a blatent handball from the palace defender when ball was headed and heading back across goal

Also fair play mariapa for telling ref not to send of Clint after challenge don't see enough of that nowadays

on the sky "goals extra" with kammy, they analyse all in games..so dives etc but nothing said on this clear handball...the palace arm is up high and the ball hits it and changes direction, his arm shouldn't be up and it should be a pen! little said and we had players appealing.

Comment

Our players need a rocket up the arris cos none of them ever appeal and surround the ref chelsea stylee. Bobbys dead cert pen at arsenal shows that so well.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        on the sky "goals extra" with kammy, they analyse all in games..so dives etc but nothing said on this clear handball...the palace arm is up high and the ball hits it and changes direction, his arm shouldn't be up and it should be a pen! little said and we had players appealing.
        Especially when he gave one against hoilett in the first half

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Our players need a rocket up the arris cos none of them ever appeal and surround the ref chelsea stylee. Bobbys dead cert pen at arsenal shows that so well.
          Except against Man City when we got fined by the league you mean? It only works for the top teams Kev.

Comment

Even at the end of the match with the barton tackle, Jedinak ran into the face of the ref and got nothing. appeals by small teams do nothing.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I thought it smashed him in the face? In fact, I'm convinced it did and I've seen the replay plenty of times and handball didn't cross my mind?

Comment

Working...
              X