• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to be a nightmare 77, bournemouth won 2.1

Comment

Was there. It was 2-0........

Comment

Seen Barton pen shout at the end of game again ref got it 100% correct not a penalty. Why Campbell ran at Barton instead of the ball and scoring is very odd
        Last edited by West Acton; 29-12-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          People may slate me for this but the sort of player we need is a Tom Carroll. Someone who knows how to move the ball like him will do wonders for us. He usually plays solid forward passes that keep us ticking and would do wonders in a team like this.
          Just when I thought you are a good poster. You weren't here last season then?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Just when I thought you are a good poster. You weren't here last season then?
            So true.

Comment

Barons set pieces are shocking how Harry as our manager can sit by game after game letting him take all free kicks and corners is beyond me.
              Joey has something to offer us but not a 1st teamer for me atm on form and needs to be taken of dead ball situations !

Comment

barton was cack y'day and he'll know that , he'll improve v swansea. i thought the whole team were not up to it and couldn't wait for the game to end

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Never a pen wests,Barton was poor today.palace took us down to their level, long balls.palace in my book are one of the 3 to drop,worst team to visit loftus road this season
                  villa win that honor van in my book. truly poor
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Can't play Joey and Kelvin together. One or the other. Really think, of the present squad, that Fer should play CM. And Henry carry water and cover for him.
                    but mate..... this is the premier laegue!!! the fact that anyone on our squad has to "carry water" for another of the starting 11 means he's not got the quality to help keep us up!
                    Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Henry is actually better for me . How barton has robbed a living in that position for over a decade astounds me . He is s hit
                      exactly. robbing a living. give that starting spot to a man who doesnt need to have his mistakes mopped up
                      Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                        but mate..... this is the premier laegue!!! the fact that anyone on our squad has to "carry water" for another of the starting 11 means he's not got the quality to help keep us up!
                        Good point. But we will probably only add, at best, one CM. So we have to make the most of what we've got. That includes Kelvin who can do a defensive job for us.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          So true.
                          Actually, I was defending him last season as well for the most part, I always thought that he was good at what he needed to be good at. Let the others do the work by forcing them to. Play passes consistently and make your teammates move forward.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            What a goal that was.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2