todays results could define our destiny imho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• todays results could define our destiny imho

victory over the alices and defeats for leicester and burnley would really set us up for a good crack at staying up....leicester would be ten points behind us and surely wouldnt make that up baring a europa league place upturn in form.....i think today will be another nail biting 90mins for us!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Seems to be the pattern at the moment facto. Bring it on!!

Comment

Fair statement that facto. You coming down today or got the thumbprint forehead again mate?.

Comment

yes croyds but i fear a defeat today will send some into meltdown on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Fair statement that facto. You coming down today or got the thumbprint forehead again mate?.
          no the thumbprint has erased old chap and am in the vale club as we type.....i amwearig the trousers make no mistake!

Comment

Luvvin it, every home game has cup final anticipation, even west brom, i was sick in the guts at 2.0, and turned the game off, and started playing poker, then 2.1, sweet.
            Then 2.2, jesus christ we could win this, turn the match back on i thought, nah f uck it i will jinx them.

3.2 and f ack me, i shudda watched that im thinkin.

Comment

I think your right facto winning today if results go our way will be huge. I think we will turn them over and it will make my Christmas complete

Comment

Win today will provide us with a massive lift for the second half of the season. Let's hope we can get this win for Tony today.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Win today will provide us with a massive lift for the second half of the season. Let's hope we can get this win for Tony today.
                  Agreed myu and add in a couple of reinforcements in jan, fingers crossed....going to be a hard hard game today

Comment

Come on you R's. Laters.

Comment

Swansea also a big game as we have a tough looking run in at home. As others have said a big upturn in our away form is needed. Anyway leaving for match now. COYR's

Comment

Burnley will lose,but Leicester could nick a draw at Hull. Don't really want Hull to win either.

Comment

A win today would give us all a real boost-tf could do with it.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            victory over the alices and defeats for leicester and burnley would really set us up for a good crack at staying up....leicester would be ten points behind us and surely wouldnt make that up baring a europa league place upturn in form.....i think today will be another nail biting 90mins for us!
                            I would prefer a Hull v Leicester draw, we beat Palace and Burnley lose will start opening up a nice gap for us.

Comment

Same with you Ed, I'd like the draw and us to win, that's 2 points gained.

I think the players will also give it their all for Tony today.

Comment

Working...
                              X