No announcement yet.

Back three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The issue wasn't 3 center halves for me it was 3 midfielders instead of 4. It's all well and good winning the ball at the back but we need to hold some possession around and across the half way line.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Is that a real one or one you made up mucker? Deffo a new one on me.
      Not made up by meself mate - just one of the modern days creeping into simpletons like myself's vocabulary.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Reggie Blinker - Stinker!
        always known it as reggie cray mate.....same meaning though really!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          oh come on Kev!......Reggie Cray=Bad Day.
          Never known rhyming to mean two words. Always thought 2 words equalled one as in apples & pears = stairs, pony & trap = crap. Then it was cut down to just using the first word ie apples. Originally used in London prisons by inmates so the screws couldn't earhole on conversations, I believe. Maybe things have changed in recent times?

Comment

I would be curious to see hoilett at left wing back until yun is back (If we are to continue away from home with this formation), He does work hard and tracks back alot and obviously can run well with the ball, might be a good option.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

missing Yun is killed us. Even when Traore came on we moved Caulker to the LB, or atleast that's how it looked, and a lot of balls came in that way. Not saying its Caulkers fault, just would have been nice to have a true LB that intercepts and makes tackles and creates.

Mutch looked bad, Henry always looks below average unless Bartons playing, Niko played poorly, Vargas and Charlie looked out of sync. Our team has a lot of players that make others around them better imo. Bobby makes Charlie better, Joey makes Karl better, Isla and Vargas play well on the right.

Id like to know how many crosses Toillet has completed lifetime. Him and Traore were our two worst players.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                I would be curious to see hoilett at left wing back until yun is back (If we are to continue away from home with this formation), He does work hard and tracks back alot and obviously can run well with the ball, might be a good option.
                Laughable as sounds swp would be better there as he show more willing to get back than Hoilet but the same problem of a poor cross when he gets forward

Comment

Working...
                X