Season so far....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season so far....

I would of taken your hand off to be 16th right now. A newly assembled squad , just been promoted via the playoffs. What a solid start to the season.

It's a big if but if we beat palace we will be 5 points above the relegation zone. ( burnley have city away)

5 points!!!! That would be awesome.... Bring in a couple in January to.

Big game tomorrow !! Come on you rrrrrrrrs!

Completely agree, to be out of the bottom 3 at the moment is massive. Yes it's disappointing we haven't won a point away from home yet, but would you rather have wins against Chelsea, Newcastle & West Ham or against Leicester, Burnley & West Brom? I know what I'd take!

It's all about beating the teams around us, and so far we've smashed it.

Comment

Agree with that Ablock!!!... Especially considering there was talk of being relegated by Christmas... To be 16th at this stage of the season is a massive achievement from the lads, shows huge character. Just got to keep it going now starting with Palace.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Would be quite chuffed if we we stayed up without an away point. Could be a world record and one for the history books.

Comment

Happy with the position but hardly solid, solid would be as home form and a few away points

Still very happy with position though
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
            Would be quite chuffed if we we stayed up without an away point. Could be a world record and one for the history books.
            Haha, lets not hope on it for now, if it keeps going on though and we do manage to pull it off, i wouldn't complain
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              I would of taken your hand off to be 16th right now. A newly assembled squad , just been promoted via the playoffs. What a solid start to the season.

It's a big if but if we beat palace we will be 5 points above the relegation zone. ( burnley have city away)

5 points!!!! That would be awesome.... Bring in a couple in January to.

Big game tomorrow !! Come on you rrrrrrrrs!
              Very positive way of looking at things mate. I wish I had your outlook on things.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Very positive way of looking at things mate. I wish I had your outlook on things.
                Yeah, me too.

I'm happy with our place at the moment but quite pessimistic about the rest of the season. If we can keep winning at LR we will be fine but that will be very hard to do with our second half schedule.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                X