QPR crazy...from the States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR crazy...from the States

Have been a fanatic QPR fan past three years, beginning with the Premier relegation season under Mark Hughes. Have tickets to the Arsenal game in away section. Where does everyone meet before the game? Would like my son, who's coming with me, to take in the full flavor of being a QPR fan. Merry Christmas to all.

Hi it does sound like you're bringing up your son in the right way. Personally think you have the wrong site. Report loves the Americans and I got banned for not going along with all the raz ma taz. Sitting in the away section sounds dreadful but all the best
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Oh arsenal sorry thought you meant palace
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Drayton arms near to arsenal station is the closest away fans pub

Comment

Good for you pal. Hopefully your boy will remember this for a long, long time. Still remember my Dad first taking me and I think we beat Chelsea, Spurs and LCFC over xmas. After that there was no turning back. Enjoy

Comment

Very good luck, welcome, and hope you and your son have a great day.

Comment

Very jealous! Enjoy the trip, thinking of making mine in March/April!

Comment

Hope you and your son have a great day, and our boys put on a show to remember.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

have a good time at the game mate. coming from a y@nk who now lives in west london, i hope you have a memorable time.
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

My first trip to the Emirates, and I'm told that the Twelve Pins near Finsbury Park station is friendly for away fans. 10 min walk from the stadium.

Comment

Thanks for all of the advice and encouragement -- looks like we will be battling both Arsenal and the weather today, but looking forward to every minute of it. Our plan right now is to take the Piccadilly Line to Arsenal around 2pm, then head straight to the Drayton Arms as suggested. Can't wait to be surrounded by, and learn from, the Rangers best asset: their fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X