Happy Birthday to our QPR Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to our QPR Legend

...Maybe we should rename this time of year Stan-mas!

Happy birthday Stanley, my favourite QPR player of all time.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

greatest ever player to pull on the hoops..............fact...........you youngsters who never saw him yet drooled over the morrocan missed out big time.....makes tarabbt look like clint hill playing up front!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Stan is the reason I started supporting the Hoops, a fantastic, talented, gifted, clever footballer. A pure genius on the pitch and an all time QPR legend, if we did move to a new stadium I would hope they would name a stand after him.

He is even a legend on the BBC's Superstars programme
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He was responsible for people all over adopting QPR as their 2nd club during the 70s

Comment

best players

best players of all time are

..................................1st............. ...................rodney marsh
            ..................................2nd............. ...................stan bowles
            ...................................3rd............ ....................gerry francis
            ...................................4th............ ....................les ferdinand
            ...................................5th............ ....................charlie austin........................................
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

ted ted my fellow brother of the speckled goose n camouflage and protector of the doddinghurst cuckoo i have stan above rodney as he was a team player nb grafter and has never 'dissed' us the way rodney does!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                greatest ever player to pull on the hoops..............fact...........you youngsters who never saw him yet drooled over the morrocan missed out big time.....makes tarabbt look like clint hill playing up front!
                Nope Gerry Francis for me, plus he went on to be england captain
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  This is indeed a Factamondo!!!!
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Nope Gerry Francis for me, plus he went on to be england captain
                    too be fair weare gerry loses points for an horrendous mullett.....its unforgiveable old chap!

Comment

And as it's the festive season, all together now....'Stanley, Stanley, Stanley, Stanley, born is the King of Loftus Road'

The best ever QPR player for me - he did it at the highest level (compared to Marsh) and more consistently.

Comment

and top scored in europe.......you mere snips of kids with ya tarabbts n martin rowlands dont no the half of it!

Comment

stan , loved watching him as a kid . been coming to LR since the 70's never seen anyone get near to him for skill

Comment

My boyhood hero-our very own messi. The sheer talent that was cast aside by england in the 70's because of certain tactics etc killed the flair that was on every street corner-england imo would have won the world cup again if you had the mavericks allowed to play. Adel??.....not a patch!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                            X