• Show
Clear All

A fullback that can play both sides
    Competition for Bobby
    A decent left winger

Happy if we got those 3 in.

Think we might get Diarra and Defoe as wel

Comment

Would like Lass Diarra or a similar utility player.

Not a fan of Townsend and dread to think what Spurs would ask for, don't want Lennon either and would rather stick with Hoillet than those two. Also can see any signing of Defoe ending in tears à la SWP & Rio.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
        Would like Lass Diarra or a similar utility player.

Not a fan of Townsend and dread to think what Spurs would ask for, don't want Lennon either and would rather stick with Hoillet than those two. Also can see any signing of Defoe ending in tears à la SWP & Rio.
        just dont get why you would prefer Hoilett to Townsend who I would be happy to take on loan as at least he is direct and has an end product.

Comment

Don't wish to inject buzzkill over it but what's going on with the Financial Fair Play malarkey? The Championship clubs (eg Blackburn) that got busted have a clear punishment relating specifically to what they can/can't buy or bring in now.
          I'd have thought it'd be in everyone's interest for us to have an indication about where we stand? Maybe I'm being over cautious but last thing we want is some shitstorm blowing up in our faces at the 11th hour. At the very least I wouldn't want to exacerbate matters by paying transfers and dishing out contracts that will ultimately bring additional/more punishment or sanctions our way.

Comment

4 PL matches and a 1/2 cup matches in January - finish your dealings now HR - no more interviews from your Range Rover

Comment

I love the range rover interviews......It's like your friendly uncle stopping and giving you some smarties!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                Is there gonna be another "ITT league" this window?
                you mean some of you DONT come to watrb during the january transfer window to find out who's brother has chauffered which footballer past LR!??

Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

[QUOTE=Ramsgate Hoop;1359603]A fullback that can play both sides
                  Competition for Bobby
                  A decent left winger

Happy if we got those 3 in.

/QUOTE]

If so - great.

Comment

Working...
                  X