Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burnley Away! Massive Game And The Club Know It! Free Coaches And Reduced Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley Away! Massive Game And The Club Know It! Free Coaches And Reduced Tickets

The club are offering free coaches and a tenner off adult tickets and a fiver off kids. Respect to QPR for this, this club is getting better and better by the day it really is. We love you Rangers , we do.

Super gesture......We are very much on some Burnley minds...seems to be a mixture of worry, confusion and utter conviction we have played all our "easy" games at home

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php...mid=2110429367

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php...mid=2110425947

Comment

What about free tetanus jabs ?
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Nice touch but like many I've booked train. Still should be more fun on train as Millwall at Blackpool same day!!!

Comment

When do they go on sale??

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
            What about free tetanus jabs ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
              Nice touch but like many I've booked train. Still should be more fun on train as Millwall at Blackpool same day!!!
              We are on the 10am train mate though I doubt we will see many Millwall as we are in First Class of course

Could be fun at Preston for the connection though!

Comment

nice gesture by the club....still think we'll struggle to take 800
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  Got 1,800 going from northolt alone facto. I spoke to the geezer at the Star Wars shop and they are all out of storm trooper costumes.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Its free money though from the FA

Every club in the Premier receives this cash back to pass on to away fans

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      We are on the 10am train mate though I doubt we will see many Millwall as we are in First Class of course

Could be fun at Preston for the connection though!
                      Only second class for my lot lol. Can't belive BTP let these fixtures stay same got trouble written all over it.

Comment

i wish they would stick the free travel and just reduce tickets, the fa didn't really listen to fans, many will sort out their travel, their way
                        disney, sweets and water don't do it for most...

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          Got 1,800 going from northolt alone facto. I spoke to the geezer at the Star Wars shop and they are all out of storm trooper costumes.
                          jeez lonesie does that mean ted in his princess leaia outfit again!!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

This is not a gesture from the club. It's part of the £500,000 that each club is given by the Premier League to pay for incentives to get more fans to away games. Club never acknowledge this fact.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

the lsa may run a coach if there's a demand....nothing confirmed but likley 8am depart, £30/20 ( we may ask money up front) call gary 07506 028 189

Comment

Working...
                              X