Lassan diarra rumour again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lassan diarra rumour again

Strong rumours that we will be looking to get this pushed through in January.

Personally think would be a excellent acquisition. Would add much needed cover and competition for Henry and Barton.

He'll be on a free as well - nothing to not like about this signing

Comment

He is no song tbh. I think we are fine in midfield and we will have the beast back soon.

We should spend all our time and money on another striker.
      If Austin gets injured we will be relegated as things stand!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Diarra if signed would no doubt be the replacement in the squad for Faurlin

Comment

Can't rely on the P ussy Cat some call the Beast.... Would be a good signing. At the right price. And he'd provide RB cover

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            He is no song tbh. I think we are fine in midfield and we will have the beast back soon.

We should spend all our time and money on another striker.
            If Austin gets injured we will be relegated as things stand!
            You are right, is is better than Song has ever been. This man is a monster and is arguably the closest player to the makelele role you will see. Defensively incredible, good injury record, his last one was in 2012 and he has a wonderful range of passing. He is currently available for free yet valued at 14.08 million. He would totally improve our defensive record when played alongside Sandro
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If anyone wants a statistical view of him, let me know and I will get it sorted later today
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                If anyone wants a statistical view of him, let me know and I will get it sorted later today
                Would be interesting Nasser
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sandro too injury prone, and Barton too many mistakes. No brainer on a free, 6 month deal perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Strong rumours that we will be looking to get this pushed through in January.

Personally think would be a excellent acquisition. Would add much needed cover and competition for Henry and Barton.
                    Would give the back four more protection.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

would be an excellent signing if true.

Comment

Has he been playing since the Summer window deal fell through?
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          You are right, is is better than Song has ever been. This man is a monster and is arguably the closest player to the makelele role you will see. Defensively incredible, good injury record, his last one was in 2012 and he has a wonderful range of passing. He is currently available for free yet valued at 14.08 million. He would totally improve our defensive record when played alongside Sandro
                          so why is he on a Free
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                            so why is he on a Free
                            Fall out with the manager/owner of his current club I think?

Comment

Not sure what to make of this! Is Diarra back at Moscow or not? If he's a free agent then we would have already signed him as you can sign free agents whenever.

Basically if he's a free agent, this story is nonsense.

I'm sure I read that he's in a legal battle with Moscow and can't sign for a club until it's resolved as they're not releasing him.

Comment

Working...
                              X