Trouble outside the ground yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble outside the ground yesterday

Trouble outside the ground yesterday? where the old asto turf pitch used to be..

Did anyone see it .. looked small,
    however why weren't the old bill anywhere to be seen... normally they are 1 every 10-15 yards..

I heard one Rangers lad got dropped on Uxbridge Road

Comment

Must say I have always found albion rather trappy and they never failed yesterday. Was waiting outside ellersie when four went past with their bird p issed out there heads trying to take the libe with general rangers fans who had done nothing I was about to step in as was another Rangers fan who noticed them playing up when the guys blonde bird clumped him herself and said to knock it on the head and dragged him up the road so he ended up looking bit of a t it

Must say most encounters with Albion fans usually involve prats like these those four

Comment

Very trampy bunch.

Think most borrowed their grandads slacks for the game & that wasn't a cheap joke. I'm serious.

Paraffins.

Comment

Always quite like them. Last day of the season they all go fancy dress and skinner and chiles are at least football men. Plenty of other fans I'd hate before albion tbh. Good side and they will stay up no bother.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Very true Jimmy up there with Stoke in the tramp league. Nearly all baggies fans sport a cap of some sorts

Thought they looked particularly small time when they sang going down to us when they were smug and two nil up although there in the #### like us.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Always quite like them. Last day of the season they all go fancy dress and skinner and chiles are at least football men. Plenty of other fans I'd hate before albion tbh. Good side and they will stay up no bother.
              Took a look on there forums many of them there in deep do do under Irvine. They looked decent enough to me but there in the scrap with us think there manager is the main problem

Comment

bit of a bogey side to them 67 and 82 must've hurt. Saturday although not as big as them games, was pretty much daylight robbery, ala our Liverpool result
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I thought game was even Lyme they had blinding first 15mins but last 10mins of first half we battered them like they did us

Comment

West, if I was an Albion fan I'd be gutted, they deserved something from the game, but hey-ho, well happy with the result
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Had five of them on the train back home and to say they were pissed is an understatement,spent most of the time arguing amongst themselves about how #### Irvine is.

Comment

Working...
                      X