Squad "togetherness"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad "togetherness"

This pretty much sums it up at the moment. Credit to Harry, Tony and the club for putting together a group of hard working players with lots of fight. What a QPR team should be like.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Personally i would make Charlie captain, he is all over the pitch, he's the man.

Comment

No need to burden him and possibly damage his form.

Anyway, brilliant video, such a contrast to what we've seen in previous years
      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
        Personally i would make Charlie captain, he is all over the pitch, he's the man.
        As great a goal scorer and worker he is, he's been here two minutes. Barton, Clint, people who have seen the dressing room change should be captains.

Comment

Love it. Brings goose pimples.... That's why all these Harry haters and the digs at certain players needs to stop. Pull together through the good and the bad. We have the right sort all the way through the club ...

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
            Ridiculous suggestion!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The togetherness is actually reinforced by our away record as given how we have performed it could have been an excuse for individuals to point fingers but it's not happened it appears to not effect them.

New players In fairness seem to have fitted in well and are getting involved as when you see behind scene vids Fer, Rio, Vargas and Isla seem to be right amongst the joking and the Christmas incident is perfect example Vargas don't speak English as were told but he was out with Rio austin and others in his Christmas jumper getting involved in team events

Comment

Working...
              X