Defoe or Crouch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defoe or Crouch?

If we could have one of them in January. Assume both want 3 year contracts. Defoe is 32, Crouch 33.
    Defoe
    67.65%
    Crouch
    32.35%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Olly; 21-12-2014, 02:20 AM.

Crouch. He's QPR.

Comment

Defoe. We need someone with pace up front who can run on to through balls. Crouch is like Bob (but he gets the odd goal...).

Comment

Neither.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Neither.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Harry likes tried and trusted.

Comment

Defoe, purely because he's different to our other forwards, not sure how he'd fit into the team though.

Comment

Both would be good, id prefer Crouch because I think he's a great all round striker. Tall, strong, header, control, shooting, hold up player

Never got the credit I thought he deserved. Really is a fantastic talent
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I voted defoe but crouch could effectively do the job that Zamora does to and is a little less injury prone and chips in with more goals. I certainly think we need a stroker with pace and a eye fro goal.

Lets get both on short term deal

Comment

Please god not Crouch, he has been one of the most overrated players ever to 'grace' the premier imo, he may chip in with the odd goal here and there, so out of the two its Defoe for me, proven scorer at this level, only concern is injuries with him so surely we should be looking at younger hungrier players.

Comment

Problem is by the sounds of it these younger hungrier players are going to cost a few bob in fee's and by the looks of it we won't have that much to spend. Which I find odd as we had bid I believe 12 mill for Borini. I can only imagine that this impending fine has meant we are pulling back on the transfer kitty and hoping to do cheap business so we can push more funds towards the fine.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        Both would be good, id prefer Crouch because I think he's a great all round striker. Tall, strong, header, control, shooting, hold up player

Never got the credit I thought he deserved. Really is a fantastic talent
                        Crouch is certainly not strong as any good CB will out power him, and as for a great all round striker....? Surely a great all round striker needs pace, and he's probably one of he slowest players in th prem! He'd also encourage a rubbish long ball game we don't want to see.

If I had to choose one I would be Defoe all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Problem is by the sounds of it these younger hungrier players are going to cost a few bob in fee's and by the looks of it we won't have that much to spend. Which I find odd as we had bid I believe 12 mill for Borini. I can only imagine that this impending fine has meant we are pulling back on the transfer kitty and hoping to do cheap business so we can push more funds towards the fine.
                          There will be money to spend, but for once they aren't shouting their mouths off and advertising the fact so the price of any interested player increases by 20%. For once they're showing a bit of intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            There will be money to spend, but for once they aren't shouting their mouths off and advertising the fact so the price of any interested player increases by 20%. For once they're showing a bit of intelligence.
                            Hope so Del. would be another sign that we are learning from our mistakes. Harry might of played it brilliantly with the press by telling everyone we can only afford loans.

Comment

Neither.

Originally posted by The Legendary No. 10 View Post
                              Please god not Crouch, he has been one of the most overrated players ever to 'grace' the premier imo, he may chip in with the odd goal here and there, so out of the two its Defoe for me, proven scorer at this level, only concern is injuries with him so surely we should be looking at younger hungrier players.
                              And this
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                              X