Defoe or Crouch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    I voted defoe but crouch could effectively do the job that Zamora does to and is a little less injury prone and chips in with more goals. I certainly think we need a stroker with pace and a eye fro goal.

Lets get both on short term deal
    Oooer!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Defoe. We need someone with pace up front who can run on to through balls. Crouch is like Bob (but he gets the odd goal...).
      This.

Comment

Both

Comment

They are only 32. & 33, not bloody 36. Players careers tend to last a little bit longer these days. Players are not finished at 32 or 33, to think they are is just ridiculous .

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
            Harry likes tired and rusted.
            Fixed that for you
            I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
              Fixed that for you

i would go for ings and the norwich winger.

we need to keep hoilett but get rid of both philips'es.

also get shot of toare and rio and tarrabt.

tie down dunne for another year and austin another 4 years contract.

tempting to offer ravel a contract or a loan with a view to buy at the end of the season.
              bring in a right back as ned is shocking in that position. job done.

as for the bus stop and defoe, no farking way.

defoe will be another sandro, be lucky to get 3 games out of him before a tendon snaps.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

i would go for ings and the norwich winger.

we need to keep hoilett but get rid of both philips'es.

also get shot of toare and rio and tarrabt.

tie down dunne for another year and austin another 4 years contract.

tempting to offer ravel a contract or a loan with a view to buy at the end of the season.
                bring in a right back as ned is shocking in that position. job done.

as for the bus stop and defoe, no farking way.

defoe will be another sandro, be lucky to get 3 games out of him before a tendon snaps.
                I cant understand why anyone would want to keep hoilett? He offer nothing what so ever and has failed to deliver on so many occasions. As for Matty phillips why chuck him out when he hasn't had any chance of a run of games. Hes young and we paid 4 mill for him and is just short of confidence. When he came first got in the QPR team after his injury last year he use to get us all up on our feet because he was quick had a decent cross and a ok finish. Unfortuantely he got injured again and has struggled to get back in the team.

Comment

Defoe or Crouch?

Ings
                  "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

someone put neither but I think we will get both
                    TWITTER
                    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      I cant understand why anyone would want to keep hoilett? He offer nothing what so ever and has failed to deliver on so many occasions. As for Matty phillips why chuck him out when he hasn't had any chance of a run of games. Hes young and we paid 4 mill for him and is just short of confidence. When he came first got in the QPR team after his injury last year he use to get us all up on our feet because he was quick had a decent cross and a ok finish. Unfortuantely he got injured again and has struggled to get back in the team.
                      Hoilett has looked dangerous when he's played including yesterday when coming on.

As fo Phillips not getting games..... Did you miss the beginning of the season when he was starting games and fluffing sitters at the likes of Spurs and UTD, and clearly his confidence was then shot???

Comment

Defoe for me. We have been crying out for a pacy striker to partner Charlie, and out of the 2 Defoe fits the bill.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Neither. I'm a fan of both players but we need to start bringing in younger hungry players.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                            Both would be good, id prefer Crouch because I think he's a great all round striker. Tall, strong, header, control, shooting, hold up player

Never got the credit I thought he deserved. Really is a fantastic talent
                            Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Hoilett has looked dangerous when he's played including yesterday when coming on.

As fo Phillips not getting games..... Did you miss the beginning of the season when he was starting games and fluffing sitters at the likes of Spurs and UTD, and clearly his confidence was then shot???
                              Coming back from injury and stepping up a level in a unsettled team. the whole squad was off the pace. You cant give someone 3 or 4 games and judge their ability off that its ridiculous. He's a young lad who is just short of confidence. Remember him from last year before he got injured and it tokk him 4 or 5 games to settle then him and Austin were our most dangerous players. Difference with Phillips to hoillet is he knows what to do with the ball just needs a bit of time.

Hoilett has been at the club for ages now and played a hell of a lot more than phillips and failed to deliver more times then not. Its all well and good every now and again looking a bit dangerous. But where is the blokes end product. He fails to deliver balls in the box and gives away possession constantly.
                              How can you make a case for a bloke who constantly puts in poor performances over a sustained period of time?

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                                Fixed that for you
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X