Hate to say it but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    He'll stay in Jan, but leave in the summer if we go down. Top 4 wont come in for him, dont think he suits Liverpool/Everton's style of play. Possibly Spurs but Kane is a similar player so they dont need him.

And like Remy, why would he make a sideways step to a team like Newcastle esp if we give him his new contract. Chiswick is a nice place to live, he's started his own horse racing business down here...
    Businesses can be run from anywhere in the world these days. 99% are online, not to mention he'll have other people running it for him.

Newcastle is a massive club, could see that as a possibility & yes chiswick is lovely but so are other parts of England.

Don't want to be despondent but I just can't see him here beyond May / June unfortunately. Would take a mammoth task keeping him at QPR if a big gun came calling.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      This is all a bit premature. Don't forget, Charlie failed a medical at Hull and missed part of last season with injury. He's on the crest of a wave, but its very soon to be talking transfers for daft money and surely we wouldn't sell for anything less? As for An England cap -that will happen ask Bobby or a certain Jay Bothroyd!
      No he's not on a crest of a wave at all.

He's scored goals regularly (1 in 2 games) his WHOLE career. It's what he does. Furthermore he's now doing it in the toughest league in the world.

Comment

One thing is clear, he is not like other players after money. He knows where he come from and has self respect, whatever he decides I wish him all the best.

I think he'll sign a contract purely so that the club get a fee for him if he does leave. He also knows leaving for another club will not always be the best move.

I see Charlie as a player who would rather play with a small club, then sit on a bench and earn more money.

Comment

I think he'll definitely stay as long as we stay up. Delightful character and attitude. Biggest differences between him and others is he wants to play, wants to improve and not money orientated, at least not yet.

Makes me laugh at the likes of Remy, who sit on the bench week in, week out and think they are achieving anything or being able to demonstrate their talent. One attitude gets you being talked about for getting picked for your country, the other giving you hardly any chance at all.

Good move Loic.

Comment

Think Charlie is nailed on to stay as long as we stay up. At least another year in the prem and then depending how we do next year will decide if he stays beyond that.

Comment

Working...
            X