Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its imperative we a back up striker straight away in january!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its imperative we a back up striker straight away in january!

no waiting for deadline day its gotta be done early doors....if charlie gets crocked we could go down....the choices are limited i agree but a dafoe,rhodes,an other will be crucial!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Got one mate, defoe. And i aint even been in greggs. Ready for pelters and will take a ban for it if im wrong.

Comment

Why ban Kev?
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

well id be delighted with that signing kev!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Why ban Kev?
          My first ever ITK shout, and i hate attention seekers who just make it up. Im that confident i will take a ban if it dont happen mate.
          Im as certain as i can be facto mucker cos i wouldnt want to mug meself.

Comment

well kevin im mostly an empty vessell but if you say you are on the money its good enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              no waiting for deadline day its gotta be done early doors....if charlie gets crocked we could go down....the choices are limited i agree but a dafoe,rhodes,an other will be crucial!
              Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              well id be delighted with that signing kev!
              Yeah agree facto

Comment

Defoe. Also Ravel and Andros, they ain't strikers but they'll chip in with their fair share of goals and will create chances...something we're lacking
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Defoe. Also Ravel and Andros, they ain't strikers but they'll chip in with their fair share of goals and will create chances...something we're lacking
                  And Ravel and Andros would do a better job than Phillips and Hoilett have done so far imo...I hope...
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    yeah decent creativity there

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      And Ravel and Andros would do a better job than Phillips and Hoilett have done so far imo...I hope...
                      Definitely. Instead of those 2 whipping balls in, taking players on or creating chances, we're getting our goals from set pieces or long balls from our centre backs. They've been useless. We'll be ALOT stronger and create more chances with decent wingers and playmakers.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Was going to post the same thread Facto.

Think todays win and others show how reliant we are on Charlie. We must ensure we have more back up and support come the beginning of January.

We all witnessed the struggle to score goals last year wen we lost him for a couple of months. We must have proven pedigree in place come the beginning of Jan.

I hope your right about Defoe Kev. You know what your getting with him. He will frustrate a few of the fans as he likes taking a pop at goal but he scores goals and that's what we need.

Townsend and Morrsion would just be the cheery on the cake. To have a winger with end product would make a massive difference. Hoileet just fails to deliver and phillips I think needs to go out on loan as I do feel there is a decent player there but hes short of confidence and we cant afford right now to paly him week in week out.

Comment

Working...
                        X