• Show
Clear All

• 6 wins and a Draw (36 points)

If history is anything to go by should be enough to keep us up

Do we have 6wins and draw in us or 19 points from remaining games

Views??

All at home.

Comment

You think so mate. When you see six wins it don't seem that big a deal but in reality its one hell of a challenge

If we could sneak two away wins some how four home wins between now and the end of the season is surely doable

Comment

Would bet anything we stay up westie. Love from southie. X

Comment

i see a 'turnabout' in the new year...few wins away but less at home....more realistically 5 wins 5 draws should see us just about safe!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We are going to be lethal when defoe gets here. Chaz, bobby (that nod down to chaz), vargas and defoe to rotate. Get in.

Comment

Very doable.

Comment

Crouch not signing a contract and the obvious connection with Harry could be a strong possibility. And Harry meeting up with Tony, Asian player(s) coming in?

Comment

Good chance for a win or draw
                  Crystal Palace
                  Swansea
                  Newcastle
                  Everton

Toss-up
                  @Burnley
                  @Stoke City
                  Southampton
                  @Sunderland
                  @Hull
                  Tottenham
                  Arsenal
                  @Crystal Palace
                  @WBA
                  @Aston Villa
                  West Ham
                  @Leicester

Likely loss
                  @Arsenal
                  Manchester United
                  Chelsea
                  @Liverpool
                  @Man City

QPR needs 3 wins and a draw from the first group, and 9 points from the 12 matches in the middle group. I think that's realistic.

Comment

We got a great shout and the good thing is we will be going into January with a hell of a shout of staying up. Even in the loan market we are a better prospect than being adrift at the bottom of the table.

Add a couple people of like Townsend, Sinclair, defoe, Crouch, Morrision and a decent cb then we are that much stronger.

The thing that gives me hope is that I believe we are genuinely stronger than Leicester, Burnley, Hull and West Brom and I also don't rate Villa but somehow they just manage to scrape by.

We are also on par with teams like Sunderland, Palace and Stokes and that gives me enough hope if we keep Charlie fit we can stay up.

Comment

To be safe 38pts would guarantee it 36pts would probably be enough, our away form can't get any worse can only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by IASM View Post
                        Good chance for a win or draw
                        Crystal Palace
                        Swansea
                        Newcastle
                        Everton

Toss-up
                        @Burnley
                        @Stoke City
                        Southampton
                        @Sunderland
                        @Hull
                        Tottenham
                        Arsenal
                        @Crystal Palace
                        @WBA
                        @Aston Villa
                        West Ham
                        @Leicester

Likely loss
                        @Arsenal
                        Manchester United
                        Chelsea
                        @Liverpool
                        @Man City

QPR needs 3 wins and a draw from the first group, and 9 points from the 12 matches in the middle group. I think that's realistic.
                        I think we'll win the 6 games in bold, and draw 4 or 5 of the the others - that's 22/23 points.

Comment

It's all do'able. At start of month I suggested 5 points per month should be what we aim at and we've got 6 this month with 2 more games to go. What's making me nervous is last time in prem' didn't we completely stall on 16/17/18 points for bleeding ages? Whilst a few wins sees you fly up the table a few defeats sees you quickly plummet. This is why I'm keen on a sort of monthly target to keep chugging along.
                          Traditionally, a team or two that look kinda safe at the mo' go on a dreadful run in new year, dunno why that is maybe it's complacency or a cup run but be handy to see likes of Stoke or Swansea getting hauled back into it as the more teams "in the mix" the better. Last time the bottom 3 (us, Wigan and Reading) was more less settled for last third of season and that just made it easier for the others - making the drop zone cover several clubs is the aim.

Comment

Working...
                          X