Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie, Charlie Charlie, Charlie Charlie, Charlie Charlie Austin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was immense today, and almost scored again from a cheeky backheel, same as his equaliser at the Bridge. Hold up play also very improved, and I donīt even think we have seen his best form yet
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
      He was immense today, and almost scored again from a cheeky backheel, same as his equaliser at the Bridge. Hold up play also very improved, and I donīt even think we have seen his best form yet
      I definitely think his all round game has improved since Les has come in, must be passing on some of his invaluable know-how.

His heading has improved massively as has his runs that he is making and hold up play, turning him into much more of an all-round player than we saw last season

Comment

The blokes class, hes a natural goal scorer and as others have said we have had nothing like him since Sir Les. Hes worth 60 - 80 k a week all day and I think we can get this sorted.
        I got my first son due in May and atm I have Charlie penned in as his name as long as he commits to this new deal.

Comment

Congratulations. Charles is a nice name no matter what happens.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Always said that (arguably, apart from a keeper) a striker is the only position that tends to transcend leagues.

It's also good that Harry has given him a wingman. He looked pretty pi$$ed off and disinterested at times last year..... But, it was totally understandable TBH.

So. After all of the money that the board has $punked on some total dross - He's worth it..........

Comment

And one more thing......

I bet Steve Bruce is questioning Hull's medical procedure!

Comment

Sir Charlie Austin me thinks !

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  I got my first son due in May and atm I have Charlie penned in as his name as long as he commits to this new deal.
                  Congrats another R in the world.
                  My eldest loves his name Charlie ever since we signed him lol on the way home from the game he said I scored a hatrick today dad lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    thanks for posting, good watch

Comment

Working...
                    X