Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Isla for QPR today

According to Sky Sports website.

That worries me as he's very good at home getting down the right & getting balls in, not to mention him & Vargas work very well together.

I guess Redknapp will start with Onouha again which I'm not overjoyed about as I just don't feel comfortable with him in defence.

This game is 100% not the given some people think it is, Vargas / Isla combo is vital to us.

No other options mate. Think he will do a job so what we may lack going forwards hopefully we stiffen up at back

Comment

Does anyone know what happened to the player Donaldson we got from I think it was Hamilton, I went on the qpr Wikipedia and there is no trace off him
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        No other options mate. Think he will do a job so what we may lack going forwards hopefully we stiffen up at back
        Hope so mate. Nothing against Nedum, great lad, I just don't feel that confident with him. I'd go as far as to say I'd rather play a back 3 of Caulker, Dunne & Ferdinand. Yun LWB in a 5 man midfield.

Bit like:
        ------------------- Green --------------------

--- Ferdinand ------ Dunne ------ Caulker ---

--- Vargas ---- Barton ---- Henry ---- Yun ----

------------------ Niko K ----------------

---------- Zamora ------- Austin ---------

Comment

Funny I thought three at the back might be an option too

Comment

I think that's a strong side personally. All positions covered in strength. Niko pulling strings behind the front two.

Comment

Massive loss. Onouha is pants at right back.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                Massive loss. Onouha is pants at right back.
                Agree mate. As I said seems like a really nice fella but fills me with very little confidence. I don't think Redknapp has the b0llox to change the formation at home so I'd expect Nervous to start.

Comment

Is a blow if he is out, he offers so much more than Nedum, who won't bomb forward and whip balls in so we instantly lose a dimension going forward.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    Does anyone know what happened to the player Donaldson we got from I think it was Hamilton, I went on the qpr Wikipedia and there is no trace off him
                    Huddersfield, I think. Edit; that was Robinson. Sorry.
                    Last edited by Shania; 20-12-2014, 01:33 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coll_Donaldson

Comment

According to that he is not loaned out, I thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Thanks matty, the Wikipedia site I have got. Shows every one to do with qpr who we have signed loan deal ect ect. But nothing about Coll Donaldson in any shape or form as if he never existed, but many thanks anyway
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Thanks matty, the Wikipedia site I have got. Shows every one to do with qpr who we have signed loan deal ect ect. But nothing about Coll Donaldson in any shape or form as if he never existed, but many thanks anyway
                            No worries mate. Seems an odd signing really, granted I doubt he costs us much at all, but doesn't seem like he will ever be getting near the starting 11... He will probably be another Troy hewitt; couple of loan deals before running his contract down & getting released.

Comment

Working...
                            X