No big money signings in January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No big money signings in January

Redknapp says no signings expected as there is no money. What utter Bull. after deadline day passed they said they had a deal in place for Defoe but Toronto changed their mind.

So why can't that money be spent in January on Defoe or someone else?

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...gnings-for-qpr

Personally hope we keep it cheap or invest in a Rhodes / Bamford player
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Defoes done.

Comment

The
        Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Redknapp says no signings expected as there is no money. What utter Bull. after deadline day passed they said they had a deal in place for Defoe but Toronto changed their mind.

I know, where did the money go we got for remy bench warmer
        You Rsssssss

Comment

What do fans want?...A declaration to the world exactly how much we have to spend and who our targets are?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Personally hope we keep it cheap or invest in a Rhodes / Bamford player
            Have to agree with this. We need to be much more clever in our transfer dealings and stop buying big names who used to be good but are not hungry and certainly aren't interested in playing for little old QPR. In short, more players like Charlie. We would certainly benefit from one or two additions but what we really need is better organization and better coaching.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

got it on good authority this place gonna go into meltdown.....charlie to spurs for 20m....aaron lennon and eric dier to us.....dafoe as well.....we are tottingham reserves fc!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Defoes done.
                Rich is saying the same thing and it sounds like he knows someone itk.... What's making you so confident Kev?...... personally love it to be true.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  What do fans want?...A declaration to the world exactly how much we have to spend and who our targets are?
                  No, not really, but do we need to see Redknapp's sour face telling us that there is no money and only loans will come in?

This whilst QPR are in the bottom 3 and have the worst away form ever and is clear for all to see that the squad is threadbare of strikers, centre backs, a right back and an attacking player with pace and ability to replace Hoilett, Phillips and SWP who have pace, but not it seems the ability or confidence to use it.

He could have just refused to answer the question or just said there will be some business done in January but he is not going to say any more than that.

Comment

When you are £177m in debt, with a so far undefined multimillion pound fine in prospect, there is no money "available".

I'm not surprised by this and I don't see any problem with announcing it. We could strengthen enough with a couple of decent loan deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                      When you are £177m in debt, with a so far undefined multimillion pound fine in prospect, there is no money "available".

I'm not surprised by this and I don't see any problem with announcing it. We could strengthen enough with a couple of decent loan deals.
                      Exactly. We're third bottom of the Premier League facing the distinct possibility of relegation to a league that wants to fine us because we broke their rules.

Seems madness to spend big sums, but get relegated making that situation even worse....

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

What about the £12m or so that we were going to spend on Fabio Borini before he pulled the plug in the last window?

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                          What about the £12m or so that we were going to spend on Fabio Borini before he pulled the plug in the last window?
                          Same money as for Defoe.
                          Loan deals for decent players are what we need and they need to be in place on Jan 1 not 31.

Comment

Regarding another player I came across a familiar name who is playing for Huddersfield; Grant Holt. Is he really that bad?? Worth a punt in a relegation battle? I think so.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Regarding another player I came across a familiar name who is playing for Huddersfield; Grant Holt. Is he really that bad?? Worth a punt in a relegation battle? I think so.
                              No. That is all. He's dire now, really bad!

Comment

Working...
                              X