Arsenal keen to loan out Sanogo to another Prem side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal keen to loan out Sanogo to another Prem side

They want him to out and gain premier league experience in January. We do need more cover in the striking department...would he be a decent signing for a club of our level? I've seen him play and I'm not entirely convinced he's Prem material (yet?), he's definitely got something about him though...very raw talent.

1 goal in 19 apps (8 starts). Goal came against Dortmund in the champions league.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30551655
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    They want him to out and gain premier league experience in January. We do need more cover in the striking department...would he be a decent signing for a club of our level? I've seen him play and I'm not entirely convinced he's Prem material (yet?), he's definitely got something about him though...very raw talent.

1 goal in 19 apps (8 starts). Goal came against Dortmund in the champions league.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30551655
    Why do we want to help develop other teams youngsters. It makes no sense short or long term. Just pay the wages for crouch who would jump at the chance of getting out of stoke. Our best player with regards to end product is Charlie Austin. So lets give the bloke every chance of getting 20 goals. Crouch imo would be an ideal partner because bobby won't be available often
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Why do we want to help develop other teams youngsters. It makes no sense short or long term. Just pay the wages for crouch who would jump at the chance of getting out of stoke. Our best player with regards to end product is Charlie Austin. So lets give the bloke every chance of getting 20 goals. Crouch imo would be an ideal partner because bobby won't be available often
      Makes sense to me weare

Comment

If loans are really all QPR can do in January, why not?

He isn't the finished article and like Zamora is not a great scorer either. they are both a handful and can help Austin find space to get more goals. Sanogo can give QPR another option to play 4-4-2 in away games.

Comment

Totally agree with this.

Comment

This.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I think if we're offered this deal we should say it's a no go.

Comment

Toilet duck

Comment

Sod that, he is pony.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He is proper ####

Comment

What is this ######## of not wanting to develope for others. Both teams can gain. Kylie Walker anyone.
                      It is about picking the right peieces. Do it now, before January 1st - otherwise HR will get us players like last January 31st

Comment

No thanks, he's useless.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2