Are we to really believe that HR, Les and Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we to really believe that HR, Les and Ramsey

flew all the way to the far east just to be told we have no money? skype or conference call would have surfice, I just think we are no longer shouting from the rooftops.
    Kept the faith!

It looks like we have to make do with what we have got, if we can get Sandro fit we still might have a chance off staying up. Looking at out fixtures our home games look harder to win than our away games. So you never know
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Yeh why right , no chance. I reckon we will do 2 out 4 in

Comment

Cant see us getting shot of anybody until they have sucked the last pound note out of the club ! that is unless we decide to knock out Charlie or send our loans back

Comment

We will spend abit of money. Maybe spend on 1 player then a few loans. Surely got to try for Danny Ings?!

Comment

If we don´t get any players in, I think we are doomed. We even have to get at least one midfielder in . A creative player like Shaun Maloney would really do..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Am sure players will come but probably more likely to be loans. Understandable really when the club must be thinking about the fine it will face if we go down. Same fans who would moan then would be the same moaning that we haven't spent enough - you can't win as owner of a football club.

My worry is more about timing. Palace chairman saying they have already bid for a player. There are a load of games in Jan. If any incoming players are to be game changers they need to be there from the first of Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Am sure players will come but probably more likely to be loans. Understandable really when the club must be thinking about the fine it will face if we go down. Same fans who would moan then would be the same moaning that we haven't spent enough - you can't win as owner of a football club.

My worry is more about timing. Palace chairman saying they have already bid for a player. There are a load of games in Jan. If any incoming players are to be game changers they need to be there from the first of Jan.
                Loans will do.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Who says we havent? Club is keep quiet about transfers now, which is why you only see repeated stories on Crouch, Defoe and Townsend recently. The media have no clue and I think I prefer it this way!

Comment

Hope they include option to buy every loan deal,if we can't buy anyone in january. Just in case if there is someone who really impress

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      flew all the way to the far east just to be told we have no money? skype or conference call would have surfice, I just think we are no longer shouting from the rooftops.
                      I hope you're right cali

Comment

He goes to watch Rhodes on the Saturday, flys out the next day, hmmm, we only need a couple is strikers and a wide player
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

He goes to watch Rhodes on the Saturday, flys out the next day, hmmm, we only need a couple is strikers and a wide player
                          reckon that was more Gestede than JR.......hopefully!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or both!!!

Comment

Stop it!!!!....You're getting me all excited now!!!..

Comment

Excellent if true, did rhodes play saturday yeah?

Comment

Working...
                              X